Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Finally something to go with the wings from my mystery box!

I love you Bex *_*
Just be warned if you share your Amazon Prime through Amazon Household with another family member that plays, when they follow the links to start their free Amazon Prime, it takes their money there and then, and they have to redeem their mtx then go straight back in and cancel the order for it, there is not plenty of time to cancel.

Fuckin country shit, players from scandinavian need to buy those. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on May 23, 2017, 6:42:56 PM
It doesnt work

"Failed to check for new Twitch account items. Please check back later!"

Edit: I just needed to relink my account, it works

Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on May 23, 2017, 7:13:17 PM
Important to note. If you previously have used an Amazon Prime trial and you link your Twitch account to Path of Exile and claim, it will activate your trial of Twitch Prime but will bill you full price for Amazon Prime.

I noticed a line item charge of $82.95 CAD from Amazon the minute I claimed my loot through Twitch.

I had to contact Amazon support for a full refund and cancellation of Prime.

BEWARE.
why is not my country ? this is not Fair <<<

Donald Trump can take right ? Oh thats perfect.. we have a great racism here thanks for this..

this racism created by GGG and Twitch

THE END

thanks for wuuaatchiing ( ZiggyD )

I only got the Purple Weapon and Purple Portal. No Purple Footprints. Plz send help.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Troublebush wrote:
Didnt get the Footprints... only Portal and Weapon effect...

It looks like there was a technical error with your account. I've manually added the footprints to your account now. Sorry for the delay!

Thank you Bex !
Useless for me.
What can change the nature of a man?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info