Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

GGG please make your future promotions more inclusive.

My third world country is still a country.

Cheers to those who got those on a free trial!
Mmm Just did all the steps, and I can't see it on microtransaction part of the game.

I have nothing there :/
I'll remember this day, I never will purchase any twitch prime in future!!!!!

Twitch prime ignored forever!
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

:(
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

thanks for racism GGG and Twitch
"
Troublebush wrote:
Didnt get the Footprints... only Portal and Weapon effect...

It looks like there was a technical error with your account. I've manually added the footprints to your account now. Sorry for the delay!
"
Chronos69 wrote:
Mmm Just did all the steps, and I can't see it on microtransaction part of the game.

I have nothing there :/

I just double checked your account and it doesn't look like you've succeeded in redeeming them. Could you please try again?
That's not fair.

You guys only gifting people from other countries.. it's not fair at all

"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy."

So if I am Brazilian, I'm screwed, right?

No love, No Gifts purple effects for me... =/

#Bad
I have a question, if those are free cosmetic effects, everyone not from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Belgium, will be able to buy them for free later, right?
I'm getting this error on the path of exile twitch page: Failed to check for new Twitch account items. Please check back later!

Too many people trying?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info