Righteous Fire radius wont extend past certain point.

I unfortunately think I found a bug with RF radius that didn't happen last season when I was playing it. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the new AOE changes or what, but I don't recall reading about a maximum on aoe's, just that they will have reduced effectiveness at certain thresholds.

The issue is with the witch 3 nodes to increase the aoe radius + 20/20 increased aoe gem, that is the maximum I can get my RF radius currently. It will not go over this no matter what I try EXCEPT when using a dying sun flask. This will increase the radius as it should.

I recently bought a helmet enchanted with the 12% increased RF radius enchant. This does absolutely nothing to the radius. I have done extensive measurements just to make sure that it wasn't a very very small change. If I have concentrated effect instead of increased aoe gem equipped, the helmet enchant DOES increase the radius.

I took it a step further to see if maybe it was the helmet enchant bugged. I repseced some damage nodes to also pick up the 3 Templar aoe nodes which should have given me a 26% aoe increase. It gave me absolutely nothing over what I have with the witch cluster + 20/20 inc aoe. It didn't change the radius at all.

Just to be sure, I went into some maps to make sure it wasn't a visual bug. I tried it with only the inc aoe and witch cluster. This is the current maximum radius I seem to be able to obtain. I then put the 12% helmet enchant on. Nothing is burning on the outside radius at all. I then allocated the 3 points to also take the 26% from the Templar cluster. Not only did the radius not change, but nothing burned at all until it came within the current seeable radius. If I use dying sun, the radius DOES increase and stuff will burn in the new increased radius.

Let me know if I should provide any other information.
Last edited by coaa on May 23, 2017, 3:25:46 PM
Last bumped on May 23, 2017, 3:23:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info