Will there be act eleven and twelve?

Or what would happen after act ten? Just wondering how the game will grow thereafter, has there been any news on this? Thanks!
Last bumped on May 24, 2017, 10:15:21 AM
better just make new unique items and upgrade old ones and make balance changes and what not
Hope not. Hope they go lateral. The game would be fine adding "act sized" side quests. The constant demand for higher, better, buffed, etc. is what has caused all the woes of this game. The need for power creep in one faction of players and the hatred of it from another is tearing the game apart.
10 was the plan. 10 is all you're getting.
"
10 was the plan. 10 is all you're getting.

for now maybe :P and we could get other content besides just acts like more maps or some kind of infinite tower kinda stuff who knows. I don\t think they stop making big content tbh
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Im hoping at some point to get PoE 2

redesigned from the ground up, whole new engine of course this is many years down the road
I dont see any any key!
Yep... there are many projects I would prioritize over additional acts. Custom leagues. Trade improvements (even though I don't trade). Guild features (even though I don't guild).

I do know that there's different people working on different things. The people who are making acts 5-10 will need projects that they're good at. My expectation is that the acts 6-10 will be in dire need of being flushed out... much like act III was. We're going to be disappointed at their length and depth. So the area design people can work on lateral stuff to make the later acts feel more complete.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 23, 2017, 8:58:40 AM
Lol, why would you want even more acts? Maps, leagues, new items, new skills. Plenty of new stuff that doesnt involve adding new acts. And we dont even have all 10 yet so why even ask this?
interesting question as we will go down from 12 to 10 acts.

i'm with shags in hoping they will replace their "placeholder acts" (6 to 9) with different content (different route) so we don't have to replay old areas.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
personally i like the concept of replaying old areas that has been changed by the choices you have made.

I think we shouldnt expect to see extra acts in upcoming expansion. Since 10 acts will bring new issues and those issues will have to be fixed and thats what i figure level designers will be working on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info