The Ascendant Class Changes

Just make Scion own Ascendant, not like that. So disappointed. -5
"
arskatb wrote:
Just make Scion own Ascendant, not like that. So disappointed. -5

Yes, I'd like to see that. Even if that nerfed my Scion build, if GGG ditched the entire Ascendant passive tree and started over with it's own, unique combination of passives, I'd go for that.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Miacova wrote:

TL;DR If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't say anything at all.

Get your tinfoil hats ready...

I think they are nerfing everything to make way for god powers.

😂
"
Mythabril wrote:
Losing the Spell Block from Gladiator is meh. Reduced Berserker values may indicate a berserker nerf. The Saboteur does not seem to know what it wants to be, but that's a problem with the Saboteur in general.

A Berserker nerf would be hilarious because it really isn't that good.
I thought it would have been sweet to give Scion her own ascendancies rather than copies of the others.

They could focus on her three directions in the three, and be a bit broader than the quite specific ones of the other classes' ascendancies, to enable a wider range of builds. For example the projectile ascendancy of the Scion could apply to any type of projectile, not just attack projectiles like with the ranger.

The three ascendancies being:

- Evasion / Accuracy / Projectiles / Movement
- Physical Damage / Life (Regeneration) / Resistances
- Spells / Mana / Energy Shield / AoE

That way, they would also constitute viable alternative choices to specific spell caster / bow etc. builds. For some there is currently one top choice, which this solution could help soften up.

I'm also okay with the adjustments though. They surely allow for a lot of tinkering.
Read the 27 first pages, and nobody talked about it, so, what is the big node after the 3-ascendencies-one, 5 (or 7?) points away from the start ? We see them on the picture, but no depiction...
hahaha...

they figured out that ascendancy is kind of important for a build these days.

you don't want to build a build that ignores ascendancy, just to play the blue, annoying, fat ass lady.

I mean atm she has zero ascendancy nodes that would be helpful to anyone.
hype
"
Hilaria_Ptc wrote:
Read the 27 first pages, and nobody talked about it, so, what is the big node after the 3-ascendencies-one, 5 (or 7?) points away from the start ? We see them on the picture, but no depiction...

That's always been there... It's the "Start at [x] class start" node. It's the node you take to skip over to that class' section of the tree.
Path of Scion incomeing! Luv it so MuchZZ!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info