TIL About the 25k ES no one posted a single screenshot

i'm pretty sure i saw pohx kappa reaching over 35K ES with his RF build, and still be able to clear content nicely.
There is a fallacy here,they think all the players come to forum to post or even bother uploading an ss to prove their point.Point of the matter is it is more than attainable,thus GGG is correct,players can reach such amounts,amounts life cant even dream for having half of it with same amount on investment
Bye bye desync!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I love how GGG's brownNosers are always defending GGG and taking what they say for cash and all of a sudden when people try to prove a flaw in the game they deny it

1) Rory says life is better than ES
2) GGG says ES is too much

They are now confused, 2 opposite opinion from GGG, they dont know which one to defend

Yea you're right, GGG lie when they say there are plenty of 25k ES builds that clear end game content. it's not like they have access to the statistics on their servers. it's all a conspiracy theory to take ES down and upset the plebs.
"
SidleJinks wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I love how GGG's brownNosers are always defending GGG and taking what they say for cash and all of a sudden when people try to prove a flaw in the game they deny it

They are now confused, 2 opposite opinion from GGG, they dont know which one to defend

[Removed by Support]

When your work will be appreciated by the lord, come back and tell me
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on May 23, 2017, 5:34:58 PM
0.00001% player base got 25k es?
Better nerf it.. XD
ey
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Yea you're right, GGG lie when they say there are plenty of 25k ES builds that clear end game content. it's not like they have access to the statistics on their servers. it's all a conspiracy theory to take ES down and upset the plebs.
A reminder that Rory didn't actually say there are "plenty" of 25K ES builds, only that they've seen builds like that. I think the 25k and 9k values he listed were supposed to be quietly hyperbolic examples of how each build weighs gaining EHP and DPS but most people took it as a claim that 25k was the bar standard for ES builds.
"
inuke wrote:
0.00001% player base got 25k es?
Better nerf it.. XD

Are you aware that They used 25k pretty much randomly, they could have said 30k, 20k,etc

anything higher than the hardly reachable 10k of Life
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Here's someone with 23k AFK while Shaper and Guardians kill themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWt5PlHSy30&feature=youtu.be

But I guess it's only 23K so it doesn't count and GGG is lying.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/897741

This build had almost 18k es 3 years ago and when I was playing it I remember being close to 20k es before jewels/ascendency were in the game. ES was OP 3 years ago and since then its only been buffed.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I've seen one SS of 22k es and one SS of 27k.

Everyone else running ES is fucked i guess.

Glad ive always been a lifer.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info