TIL About the 25k ES no one posted a single screenshot

Thread about the ES and all rant and no proof or SS.
Without aurabot!
No Problem,
Exile
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 10:49:30 PM
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Thread about the ES and all rant and no proof or SS.
Without aurabot!

Thread showed a character with 25k....look better
Bye bye desync!
i showed 22k with a staff and Baron helmet lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
i showed 22k with a staff and Baron helmet lol

That doesnt count i tell ya!!I DONT WANT TO SEE IT!!
Bye bye desync!
Glad to see the "We've seen characters reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game"

is now reduced to one character.

So much examples
So much diversity of builds.
WOW.
"
Draconianpr wrote:
Glad to see the "We've seen characters reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game"

So much examples
WOW.

Someone asked for one example.One example was shown=Get rekt, [Removed by Support]
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on May 22, 2017, 8:12:31 AM
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
Draconianpr wrote:

So much examples
WOW.

Someone asked for one example.One example was shown=Get rekt, [Removed by Support]

Glad to see you want to see me dead.
Great community keep it going.

Also
>I would like to see what kinds of characters and gear GGG is looking at when they say 25k ES.

Glad yo see you can't read for shit.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on May 22, 2017, 8:13:03 AM
"
Draconianpr wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
Draconianpr wrote:

So much examples
WOW.

Also
>I would like to see what kinds of characters and gear GGG is looking at when they say 25k ES.

Hey i dont want you dead!I want you pass out so you can awake again with new eyes apparently,cause there was a SS RIGHT FKIN THERE
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on May 22, 2017, 8:13:32 AM
"
Draconianpr wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
Draconianpr wrote:

So much examples
WOW.

Also

LOL so sensitive. there are plenty of 25k+ ES builds on youtube. There is one with 85k ES tanking triple flameblast from uber atziri. GGG wouldnt lie, they know better than any of us the statistic about end-game ES builds.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on May 22, 2017, 8:14:05 AM
I love how GGG's brownNosers are always defending GGG and taking what they say for cash and all of a sudden when people try to prove a flaw in the game they deny it

1) Rory says life is better than ES
2) GGG says ES is too much

The fanboys are now confused, 2 opposite opinion from GGG, they dont know which one to defend
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 22, 2017, 8:27:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info