"Game server lost contact with the realm" Lost a lot of currency AGAIN

I just had that abnormal disconnect AGAIN - of course just after almost finishing a super expensive rolled, chiseled, sextant rolled, vaaled shrine map. Not only is the map and all portals gone, also the T15 maps I found as well as all the gear and currency just disappeared.

What the hell is this bug??? My char got rolled back to the moment I entered the map but obviously without the map itself and all the currency that I´ve spent for it.

I´ve lost a lot of currency here due to that bug again - and I´m seriously annoyed.

HOW CAN YOU NOT COME UP WITH A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM AFTER MORE THAN 1 YEAR?!

Last edited by IamLoco on May 22, 2017, 7:51:18 AM
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2017, 9:37:06 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Problem still persist.
6 months after the problem still persist...

GGG may do something?
Yeah, this one is the worst error to get. The character seems to get rolled back to the start of the map, so you lose all items gained in the map (5 link +phy %phy bow from unique strongbox bye bye). Also, you lose the portals to the map and the map itself.

I know it was the only map I had because of the wonderful map stash tab improvement, but this error has to go. Oh well, on to playing a different game for a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info