So instead of buffing life, they nerf ES??

Game difficulty variation needs to match player skill variation other wise you end up with players who find it too easy or players who find it too hard.Some content is not meant to be reached by everyone.If life players are reaching the very hard content then it doesn't need fixing.

I think this is something the ARPG genre faces more than any other,it attracts a more varied skill level than most if not all so needs content to match this variation.Call it dedication in place of skill if you want but it amounts to the same.
Last edited by Kavlor on May 22, 2017, 9:56:10 AM
"
inuke wrote:
Meanwhile at GGG headquarters:

- Yes, lets balance the game based on the less than 1% player base with 18k ES XD
- Oh shit 2 people got 25k ES?? Wait what 80k?? NERF IT NAO FFS!!!
- 5 people could beat shaper with a life build?? Life is fine, we just need to nerf ES kappa

hehe xd

Do you over-react to everything in life ?
that's what happens when your "balance team" doesn't actually play the game and gets his balance ideas from browsing reddit once a month
Yeah they could have easily buffed life and left ES alone, same as always make the players weaker yet make the game harder.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
ES gains chaos immunity. It shouldn't also have instant leech so it can ignore 100% of all mechanics. Now it won't. Now players will just use life builds with instant leech and do most of the same. The problem with PoE isn't insane health pools. It's instant leech.

"
inuke wrote:
LoL GGG at its best, as usual XD

Now much of the end game content will not be doable and there's only gonna be 1 or2 classes that everyone is gonna play because every other class will be mediocre lol

Path of Exile 3.0 Patch notes:
- We removed the ability to do end game content
- Made even more classes become useless and not just Scion

Hehe xd ty ggg

why do people keep acting like these are the 3.0 patch notes?

they are beta adjustments that will be tested and then readjusted, then probably adjusted again
I dont see any any key!
They should have just made these changes to balance out Life vs ES.

Blood Magic:

Removes all mana.
Spend Life instead of Mana for Skills
Immunity to Elemental Damage

Balanced
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
They should have just made these changes to balance out Life vs ES.

Blood Magic:

Removes all mana.
Spend Life instead of Mana for Skills
Immunity to Elemental Damage

Balanced

OH god blood magic meta FTW lol
I dont see any any key!
golems elementalist being immune to elem damage make me think it wouldn t be that broken.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
instead of buffing life

Read the post again.

That life buff is just as much as 5% melee damage buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info