So instead of buffing life, they nerf ES??

LoL GGG at its best, as usual XD

Now much of the end game content will not be doable and there's only gonna be 1 or2 classes that everyone is gonna play because every other class will be mediocre lol

Path of Exile 3.0 Patch notes:
- We removed the ability to do end game content
- Made even more classes become useless and not just Scion

Hehe xd ty ggg
ey
Last bumped on May 23, 2017, 6:20:19 PM
If ES was a requirement to do End Game Content then it did needed a nerf.

But i'm not happy for lowering ES on Gear and making it Legacy. This means you can use insane amounts of currency to craft the perfect ES Gear in league and when it will get transferred to standard it will be trash compared to the +30% ES legacy gear you will find there.

I wish they would keep ES Gear untouched and just lower the ES Nodes in Passive Tree from 6% to 5% or something.

Also why Life will still suck for End Game is because you need to invest into way too much Life Nodes in the Passive Tree leaving very little room for actual damage nodes.

I wish they found a middle room between Life and ES without destroying both.
"
instead of buffing life

Read the post again.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on May 22, 2017, 5:36:39 AM
Sry i did knew what you meant but i didn't made myself clear.

I was suggesting a middle ground because buffing Life while leaving people with 25k ES would just make End Content a joke.

To make both fair it would have been enough to:

-increase Life Nodes from 5% to 6%
-decrease ES Nodes from 6% to 5% or even way lower

No other changes needed.
"
PayneK wrote:
Sry i did knew what you meant but i didn't made myself clear.

I was suggesting a middle ground because buffing Life while leaving people with 25k ES would just make End Content a joke.

To make both fair it would have been enough to:

-increase Life Nodes from 5% to 6%
-decrease ES Nodes from 6% to 5% or even way lower

No other changes needed.

that would have killed all energy shield chars with average es values on gear, the majority i would guess
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Not really. If they lowered 6% increase ES nodes to 5% in passive tree then:

240% increase ES would be 200% increase ES

In my opinion a way better alternative then creating legacy rare armor which is even worse then legacy uniques.
They buffed hybrid armors tho. Who wants to bet the meta will be DoT Tricksters in hybrid EVA/ES gear. Hell a Viper Strike Trickster sounds kind of fun right now.
Meanwhile at GGG headquarters:

- Yes, lets balance the game based on the less than 1% player base with 18k ES XD
- Oh shit 2 people got 25k ES?? Wait what 80k?? NERF IT NAO FFS!!!
- 5 people could beat shaper with a life build?? Life is fine, we just need to nerf ES kappa

hehe xd
ey
"
inuke wrote:
Meanwhile at GGG headquarters:

- Yes, lets balance the game based on the less than 1% player base with 18k ES XD
- Oh shit 2 people got 25k ES?? Wait what 80k?? NERF IT NAO FFS!!!
- 5 people could beat shaper with a life build?? Life is fine, we just need to nerf ES kappa

hehe xd

too mutch exagerations doesn't make you sound smarter you know...

11-18K ES players with vaal pack steamrolling content are NOT 1% of the players userbase, they are way more and GGG, having acces to all game stats know it and propose solutions that will be tweaked a lot in the beta.

the issue is not players having 25K, it's that ES alternative to 90% of the build are better.

there is a shitload of life based builds that can kill the shaper, your inability to make good life based build does not make your statement right.
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on May 22, 2017, 10:11:45 AM
"
inuke wrote:
LoL GGG at its best, as usual XD

Now much of the end game content will not be doable and there's only gonna be 1 or2 classes that everyone is gonna play because every other class will be mediocre lol

Path of Exile 3.0 Patch notes:
- We removed the ability to do end game content
- Made even more classes become useless and not just Scion

Hehe xd ty ggg

dude, your are clueless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info