about leaguestones

would be nice to fking get some news alrdy about this ffs are they being added to the god damn core game and when we get our chars in std can we use the leaguestones if they arent added to the core game everyone wants to fking know this so give us some fking info ffs thanks
Last bumped on May 31, 2017, 4:07:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
never a reply ever by any ggg scrubs not surprised
No, they're most likely not. They had to disable some Zana map mods because of Legacy, so it's safe to say they won't be in the game. But that's ok, so much to enjoy with new things in 3.0 that you won't even care after it launches. And besides, you get Legacy extended for another month anyways.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on May 22, 2017, 4:21:32 PM
Try channeling your negative energy into playing with leaguestones while you know you have them, instead of fretting over when you might not.
hey genius i bough a zillion of them id like to know so i dont keep fking buying mroe and more and more then learn we cant use them ever in std thats why i want to know this and GGG are lazy and useless and dont tell u shit
Really hoping that GGG changes standard to "Legacy League" allowing the stones but at a reduced drop rate. I don't see how they would hurt standard which at this point is basically a build test arena.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
yeah for real and i actually like the idea at a reduced drop rate just like essences are rarer now and zana map device is complete sh1t now i wouldnt mind if it stayed this way and leaguestones were added

i swear if i waste all this currency and this sh1t isnt added im out and il go spend my money elsewhere
=/
So don't go buy a large quantity if you're not sure they will transfer over to standard ?

Like you aren't being forced to buy more and more league stones, you're choosing to buy them....
Last edited by Ratedetar on May 23, 2017, 10:17:14 PM
Odds are that if GGG intended on keeping them, they'd have made that announcement by now.

My guess is they'll remove the leaguestones/interface and sock it away as a paid custom league option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info