Any ideas for this somewhat unique envy ring?

So I was making some envy rings earlier today and ended up hitting this little guy. There is only one similar ring on poe.trade on an opal ring base (there are lots with the same mods but terrible rolls on them all) and am not really sure what might be able to utilize all the rolls or what it might be worth (it's definitely not mirror worthy or anything but it's pretty nice IMO).

If anyone has any thoughts i'd love to hear them.
Last edited by Wizardhawk on May 22, 2017, 12:31:28 AM
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 4:19:32 AM
hmm... WED + Chaosdmg... hm.... tough one :P. Prolly needs to be a full conversion build with base phys dmg, that also uses poison / Atziri flask or Sin's Rebirth... Frostblades Pathfinder maybe? Hmm not sure if that would even work... You don't deal phys in the end, so not much poison dmg to get....

I'm an Idiot, now i got it: obvious Voltaxic ring. Not popular anymore, but that's exactly what you would want with Voltaxic LA.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on May 22, 2017, 1:02:49 AM
Yeah it'd probably work pretty nicely with voltaxic, I guess i'll do some tinkering around later and see how the chaos damage compares to an opal ring with wed. Sadly I can't come up with many ways to actually scale elemental damage with chaos where something like an opal doesn't just seem like it'd be flat out better (would've been sweet if it was an opal ring instead of prismatic but my luck with opal crafting is beyond terrible).

I guess if worse comes to worse it can just serve as a mediocre ring for something like ED or HoWA with a dead roll. I spent a while earlier trying to find a combo for HoWA that would let me scale it nicely but hit a dead end since atziri flask is pretty much the only conversion there.
Don't look at wed. Craft good ES% and go with chaosstorm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info