[Recruiting stopped...for now] Get Off My Lawn - NA (English) - Causal players

I wish to join this adult based guild. Just turned 35 this month and really need some folks to talk to while on PoE. I usually like the solo play but, no one to talk to can get boring fast. I play on weekdays/weekends nights til I fall asleep. I more of a casual player nowadays, but want to get back in the social part of gaming with the same age group I'm in. I live in southeastern Georgia of USA btw.
Hello,

Im literally just starting today :o I play really only two games at the moment diablo 3 (quitting) and Magic the Gathering, so I figured I give this a try. Installing the client//patches right now if you guys are on
yo can i join? like a noobs gotta gear too right?:)
Hey there i was wondering if i would be able to join im fairly new and looking for some poe groups to either run with or just hang out with in discord. Thanks!
Hey everyone! Thanks for your interest in Get Off My Lawn.

We found some great new members through this forum, and are bringing on a few more as 'friends of friends'.

That said, I will be closing recruitment for the time being as to keep the guild small with a focus on the social aspect -kicking back and bullsh!ting while we roll through Wraeclast.

We'll open recruitment up again down the line if it seems like a good idea.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info