[Recruiting stopped...for now] Get Off My Lawn - NA (English) - Causal players

Hello!

Get Off My Lawn is a small guild (8 members, 4 active) that is "recruiting" ...actually, we are just [sadly?] looking for company.

In the realm of Wraeclast, we are actually pretty big noobs. So we are looking for casual players and newcomers that love to play PoE and aren't expecting much else other than buddies to grind with. Simple as that.

We're a close-knit group all living in North America that plays mostly evenings & weekends... since we're all 30+ adults with families and other real-life shit going on.

We prefer other adult gamers since we don't understand kids' humor these days.
Mic required -we host a Discord server.

Respond or PM if interested in joining. Tell me something [non-sexual] about you in your response!

Last edited by Kerpawr on May 25, 2017, 2:30:28 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2017, 2:28:55 PM
Hello,

I am a bit more than a casual, but I am tired of playing the game by myself. 31 y/o male looking for cool peeps to kick it with while we play. I am kinda experienced at the game so I would be more than happy to help you guys out!
I would be interested because the guild I looked into never went anywhere. I am a 29 and looking for a social atmosphere. I finished a LitRPG novel recently that had major inspiration from this and it reminded me how much I used to enjoy the social environment that comes with a guild and comms. Like the person before me replied I too am tired of playing solo. I was playing during closed beta and I have some experience playing PoE. I have also been in many clans/guilds and been an officer in about half.
Birdman & Cryogenic -I'll send you PM's for friend requests.
Hi there

About me - West coast of Canada. Age-wise a bit on the older side. A little less so mature-wise. Started playing recently and got hooked, Played solo only for the last few weeks and now I'm looking for a place to hang and learn and have a bit of fun.
Last edited by Kruwreka on May 22, 2017, 11:22:54 PM
Sounds good, Kruwreka. I'll send you a PM with some info for joining up in Discord and a guild invite when I log into the game this evening.
Hey guys I'm looking for a group to play with as well. 31 w/ family so casual runs are good for me. Shoot me an invite and I'll jump in with you guys.
Hi.! :)
Consider me interested. I'm 40 and know the whole work and kids thing, so I'd love to talk with you guys. It would be nice to have a small group to play and learn with.
Syniptec, hello? Does "Hi" mean you're interested in trying out the guild?

Lexis, I will send you a PM with our Discord info and a guild invite in-game. Talk to you soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info