Quill rain socketing problem

Rarity: UniqueQuill RainShort Bow--------BowQuality: +20% (augmented)Physical Damage: 13-35 (augmented)Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%Attacks per Second: 3.00 (augmented)--------Requirements:Level: 5Dex: 26--------Sockets: G-G-R --------Item Level: 13--------100% increased Physical Damage+17 to Dexterity100% increased Attack Speed+44 to Accuracy Rating+2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks81% increased Projectile Speed40% less Weapon Damage--------"The rain of a thousand quills that whittlepresent into past, life into death."- Rigwald of the Ezomytes

I have attempted to re-socket this bow but it gives a max socket message. I have others that can be re-socketed, so its not a bow or socketing issue. Any thoughts?

Last bumped on May 21, 2017, 7:39:23 AM
The ilvl of that one is 13, so 3 is indeed the maximum number of sockets it can have. You need ilvl 25 for four sockets, 35 for five, and 50 for six.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Ok...tks...

sad...considering the nice proj speed...lol
Do note though, that Vorici's table doesn't care about item level and so long as you can pay the price, it will be able to put 6 sockets onto that item level 13 bow.
81% is not actually a good proj speed number, quill rain can roll proj speed from 50% to 100%, quill rain is a dirt cheap unique, just go buy a good one, a 6s with 95%+ would cost maybe 20c?
Last edited by TravisL on May 21, 2017, 7:42:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info