WAY WAY WAY TO EXPENSIVE

"
AlastorLobo wrote:
Yes there mtx are waay expensive, and the worst part is not the skins and effects. The worst is the stash tabs, so needed to play the game, are mtx insted of default ingame content, i am taking about the currrency stash tab, the essences one, the divinatino cards, with out this as default in game the player most use 3 out of 4 starter stash tabs give up totally in more than one mechanic in the game (not pick up divinatino cards, essences, not able to do chaos recipe, not able to stash items to chance, etc) or Buy one of this at a highhhh price. i was gona buy the currency stash tab but it would cost me the price of a full game one damn stash !!! the special stash tab should be free, the ability to list items in poe trade, should be default in all stashes, and it should be at least 5 normal stashes apart from the speacial ones for currency and so on.

It seems the longer the game continues the more people complain that stash tabs are a required purchase.

1) You can consolidate currencies. It is really easy to maintain a half of a stash tab for currency if you actually watch your currency piles and trade up when necessary, I did for quite a while.

2) You can mule accounts and characters for extra space. Inconvenient? Yes. Wallet friendly? Yes. Again I did this myself for quite a while.

3) A single tab bundle makes stash space immensely easier and is still cheaper than going out and buying another game.

You say a currency tab would cost the same as a game. I call bullshit or you are from one of those countries whose currency is absolutely fucked in value versus New Zealand or something. A single stash bundle could arguably make it impossible for a person to run out of room if planned appropriately, Two and you are probably golden forever with even less planning. And the game is easily worth $40 for 2 stash bundles, less if you wait for a sale.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info