WAY WAY WAY TO EXPENSIVE

"
FireZombie wrote:
I'm no Ruler of Wraeclast, bit I also find them all to extremely expensive. Especially the hideout MTX.

But here I am >.>

You can't stop the addiction!
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I think expensive MTX have a bright side for players too. Because of their price, I've taken my time examining them and looking at their details more carefully before I decided which ones I like the most.
So I ended up with MTX I really like and enjoy using, whereas if they were cheaper I would have probably have bought a ton of useless crap that I would have regretted later.

That said, I would really appreciate a "try before buy" feature, let's say mistakes have been made with some MTX on my part :D
"
vio wrote:
additionaly, someone supporting 20$ and afterwards bothering support because of payment problems more than nullified his support towards ggg (no blaming, just stating the facts).

What? A support call to ggg costs them more than 20$? How far into debt are they?
$60? They should have alt pricing though based on where you live. Maybe index it with median income. I dont think it fair just cause you won sperm lotto to be born in first world only u should get MTX

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 22, 2017, 4:43:39 AM
"
"
vio wrote:
additionaly, someone supporting 20$ and afterwards bothering support because of payment problems more than nullified his support towards ggg (no blaming, just stating the facts).

What? A support call to ggg costs them more than 20$?

not always. it it depends how much ggg pays their support stuff and how complicated the individual issue is.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
OP if you hold out and play. Best MTX are free MTX. Everything free here but helmet (but i have free helm in stash)

Git R Dun!
From the previous GiGiGi comments, they do not want to milk the poor who can't afford it and would have to squeeze monthly budget to get some number of glowing pixels.
So, enjoy the free game or get rich and pay for the shiny stuff.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
The best thing GGG has done to Microtransactions to date, is making them cost multiples of 5 GGG Coins. They originally had weird vvalues like 6 coins for a Skin Transfer or 17 for a weapon effect etc. and you would very, very frequently end up in a situation with having some Coins remaining in your account but too few to buy anything with which was frustrating (it also made it hard to judge the financial value of an item).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on May 22, 2017, 10:15:48 AM
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Their mtx prices are based of New Zealand economy. where as, for example, in Russia 10 USD is money in NZ it s 1 meal. If they lower their prices they won't be able to afford so much staff anymore, thus won't be able to progress their game with such efficiency. Chris should move his office to Pakistan or something, then the prices will be cheaper :)

If it´s just about feeding the employees I can help, I serve very nice food. Italian, German, Sandwiches & Soups, Fish or a cake here and there, I am quite skilled as a cook ;)

Been cooking for people from NZ before, they were all happy :D
"
Ygidua wrote:
Been cooking for people from NZ before, they were all happy :D

Yeah, they're fairly easy to please.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info