WAY WAY WAY TO EXPENSIVE

I think one of the interviews or Q&As indicated that only 10% of the players give GGG money. So 10% of the players are supporting the other 90%. And GGG has an office to rent and a lot of employees to pay. They have server farms in several countries they have to pay for. You get new content several times a year. If you don't look at their balance sheet, you can't know the economics. If they lowered all the prices, they would not make more money. Sure, a few more people would support. But not they percentage that would make up for the people who still wouldn't. And if everything was cheap, people like me would have nothing to buy with all our points. I already have more stash tabs than I need.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
60$ mtx?? you cant afford it pal....

do like me, buy some transfer skin and make your player good looking for cheap haha. I better like to get stash tab \ portal and stuff like this !!
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
"
FULL_SYNTEC wrote:
60$ mtx?? you cant afford it pal....

do like me, buy some transfer skin and make your player good looking for cheap haha. I better like to get stash tab \ portal and stuff like this !!

And sometimes just decking yourself out in appropriately matched skin transfers looks better if you aren't a big fan of the flashy looks and want a more lore friendly and realistic looking character.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
"
zagibu wrote:
You don't seem to understand economics. If the prices were too high, demand would be low, and they wouldn't make much money.

It's easier to be blindly bitter because you don't have the spare cash to throw at mtx...

Is there a reason you quoted me?
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
zagibu wrote:
"
"
zagibu wrote:
You don't seem to understand economics. If the prices were too high, demand would be low, and they wouldn't make much money.

It's easier to be blindly bitter because you don't have the spare cash to throw at mtx...

Is there a reason you quoted me?

I assumed you were responding to the post above yours and was adding on. In hindsight, you may have been responding to the OP or whatever.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
they mentioned that credit card fees massively eat into their profits the smaller the donation is: getting 1000$ from on supporter greatly outweights getting 1$ from 1000 supporters.

additionaly, someone supporting 20$ and afterwards bothering support because of payment problems more than nullified his support towards ggg (no blaming, just stating the facts).

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Malechieh wrote:
for a free to play game

The game is free, you don't have to buy anything, you don't need pets or hats to complete content. If you don't like their prices then just play the game without cosmetics.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on May 21, 2017, 1:17:24 PM
most annoying is not price but badly made MTX with clipping. You pay 10 euro for helm clipping...meh
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
The way to look at it is that if you were paying $10 or $15 a month subscription fee then you'd be paying much more than the cost of a few mtx purchases.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I'm no Ruler of Wraeclast, bit I also find them all to extremely expensive. Especially the hideout MTX.

But here I am >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info