[2.6] STARFORGE CLEAVE IS ALIVE! - 600,000 DPS! - Star Slayer

should i help to all bandits on normal and cruel or should i help only oak and kill others
"
JohnnyCosx wrote:
should i help to all bandits on normal and cruel or should i help only oak and kill others

Check the bandits tab.
"
Bought it today but i didn't have enough time to test, still think i can cap my res, anyway i will update after some testing later on

Updated

Just did phoenix with ellemental weakness the build got way stronger with the belt(found it for 6ex but most ppl ask for 7+) haven't tried any other guardian so far.

That's awesome to hear
Hi, I was just wondering in your opinion if this build could be used by Marauder?
"
Magstacker wrote:
Hi, I was just wondering in your opinion if this build could be used by Marauder?

No, it needs to be a slayer.
I have a starforge including a legacy voidheart and was looking for quite some time for a shaper viable duelist build that use these items. Now i pressed Ctrl + F to look for "shaper" but i could not find it in your guide. Is this build shaper viable? Judging by the time it takes you to kill guardians it looks a bit problematic for shaper.
"
zzang wrote:
I have a starforge including a legacy voidheart and was looking for quite some time for a shaper viable duelist build that use these items. Now i pressed Ctrl + F to look for "shaper" but i could not find it in your guide. Is this build shaper viable? Judging by the time it takes you to kill guardians it looks a bit problematic for shaper.

This build is shaper viable. If you plan to do shaper you will need much better damage jewels compared to the ones I linked/use. You will also want to get the helmet enchant for cleave attack speed or dmg. You have to remember that most guardians don't take poison or bleed damage which makes the fight much longer than it needs to be. Of course you need a good play style to do shaper. This isn't a meta build nor do I want it to be, so you won't be one hit killing the bosses.
I have tried out this build and its really good for a life RT build with cleave. I have downed shaper with a 6 link belly and ancestral warchief in addition to cleave. I lost some life but my damage almost doubled. Also pretty fun to play.
"
zzang wrote:
I have tried out this build and its really good for a life RT build with cleave. I have downed shaper with a 6 link belly and ancestral warchief in addition to cleave. I lost some life but my damage almost doubled. Also pretty fun to play.

I'm glad you like it. :)
Thanks for an excellent build. Today I killed my first Guardian - the Minotaur. The fight was easy even with 591 dps Starforge. :-) I used legacy Voidheart, The Retch, Ming's Heart, Carnage Heart, Sin's Rebirth, Atziri's Promise. Leeching in this build is enormous :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info