[2.6] STARFORGE CLEAVE IS ALIVE! - 600,000 DPS! - Star Slayer

"
naomigold wrote:
if i using warlords mark on cwds with call+incdur its ok?

Yep, if thats what you prefer.
thanks for answering, can u screen offensive? armour hp and ressistens:D thanks)
and sir, how work immortall call without end charges?
"
naomigold wrote:
thanks for answering, can u screen offensive? armour hp and ressistens:D thanks)

I added a new stats tab on the guide, you can check out my defence picture.

"
and sir, how work immortall call without end charges?

Immortal call works just fine. It just doesn't last as long if you were to have endurance charges. Its still a very good source of physical damage mitigation.
Last edited by natherox on Jun 7, 2017, 12:27:23 PM
Nice build you got there, I'm one of those who enjoy pure melee gameplay, despite its inefecttiveness in map clearing speed.

Some questions

1 - Can I have a crit version of this build? What do you suggest?

2- Can I have a second option skill for clearspeed? Maybe flicker strike with the crit version?

3- Is there a berserker version?

Let me know your thoughts.
Last edited by Haadd on Jun 8, 2017, 10:59:19 AM
"
Haadd wrote:
Nice build you got there, I'm one of those who enjoy pure melee gameplay, despite its inefecttiveness in map clearing speed.

Some questions

1 - Can I have a crit version of this build? What do you suggest?

2- Can I have a second option skill for clearspeed? Maybe flicker strike with the crit version?

3- Is there a berserker version?

Let me know your thoughts.

1. I wouldn't suggest a crit version because then you would have to give up "Your hits can't be Evaded".

2. If you think you can make flicker strike work, give it a shot. I see frenzy charges becoming a problem though to make it worth using. Leap slamming into packs, swing a few times is pretty efficient.

3. No berserker version for this build. It really needs to be a Slayer because of the leech and other buffs you get from the class.

Hey mate,

how bout HC viable?
"
Astoon wrote:
Hey mate,

how bout HC viable?

I've never really played HC, but this build is pretty tanky. I might suggest as you level the build up take more life nodes at first instead of damage nodes. I do think this build has the possibility of being HC viable. :)
Hi, firstly, great vids - shows the strength of the build and gear.

I'm currently lvl 90 gladiator, first char, in legacy SC. I'm finding that I can complete Tier 13 or so maps but it is starting to feel difficult. I suspect this is because my weapon may need an upgrade soon. However, it's going to take sizeable currency to do so.

I'm a crit blade flurry build, with a lot of defense and block. Used someone else's build as had no idea where to start with the nodes.

My main question would be: have you played Gladiator at all? How did it compare to Slayer?

Looking at your build and that and I am considering the leap. Legacy ends in a month and I'm not interested in Standard, so I could spend the currency and re-jig the tree. I already have quite a bit of the gear you recommend except the Starforge, although I could buy one and then save up for a bit to 6L it. In some respects it might even be easier to get the SF and remake the tree than find an upgraded 1h Sword.

Very interested in your opinion, and anyone else's, on the Gladiator vs Slayer, because it looks like this char is reaching a plateau.

Thanks in advance.
"
LLV777 wrote:
Hi, firstly, great vids - shows the strength of the build and gear.

I'm currently lvl 90 gladiator, first char, in legacy SC. I'm finding that I can complete Tier 13 or so maps but it is starting to feel difficult. I suspect this is because my weapon may need an upgrade soon. However, it's going to take sizeable currency to do so.

I'm a crit blade flurry build, with a lot of defense and block. Used someone else's build as had no idea where to start with the nodes.

My main question would be: have you played Gladiator at all? How did it compare to Slayer?

Looking at your build and that and I am considering the leap. Legacy ends in a month and I'm not interested in Standard, so I could spend the currency and re-jig the tree. I already have quite a bit of the gear you recommend except the Starforge, although I could buy one and then save up for a bit to 6L it. In some respects it might even be easier to get the SF and remake the tree than find an upgraded 1h Sword.

Very interested in your opinion, and anyone else's, on the Gladiator vs Slayer, because it looks like this char is reaching a plateau.

Thanks in advance.

Gladiator and Slayer are both good at different things. Slayer is good if you leech a lot and do melee/physical damage. Gladiator is better at avoiding or mitigating certain types of damage. It really depends on the build whether or not you choose one another.

Here is what the wiki says,
"The Slayer class focuses on raw power and maintaining sustainability as they fight. They possess bonuses to life leech and stun and passives such as Bane of Legends gives them an edge against tougher monsters. Due to the minor nodes all having increased attack speed and two-handed damage bonuses, this class is well suited for attack skills for two-handed weapons and bows."

"The Gladiator works well with dual wielding or one-handed weapon (including wands[1]) and shield combinations. The tree offers opportunities to build around applying bleed and improving the player's blocking."

For this build to do endgame content you really need a 6l Starforge. Anything less will just add on to the difficulty for a melee build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info