Projectile skills need to be reworked

Yes the Added Flat Cold does not scale with my physical nodes. But physical passives are not a big part of my build and it still gets me bigger DPS then replacing "Added Cold Damage Support" with "Physical Projectile Attack Damage Support".

And yes there are hammers, a lot of skills got trashed so much that nobody plays them anymore.
"
PayneK wrote:
Yes the Added Flat Cold does not scale with my physical nodes. But physical passives are not a big part of my build and it still gets me bigger DPS then replacing "Added Cold Damage Support" with "Physical Projectile Attack Damage Support".

And yes there are hammers, a lot of skills got trashed so much that nobody plays them anymore.

But op did not ask for damage nerf on full screen , he barely asked for nerf once the projectile go offscreen.

So what are you afraid of? that you will not be able to kill mobs/players 3 screen away ?
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 27, 2017, 1:28:00 PM
GGG what is your view on this?
Buff proj speed to give damage too and buff AoE, hopefully these cucks might leave instead of struggling and complaining
"
Toliman wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
reworked

am I playing league of legends?

absolutely do not get into the habit of reworking every aspect of the game or it will be destroyed.
Not surprised that you propose the diminishing return mechanic which is probably the worst introduction to this game yet. I think they were absolutely nuts to do this and it is a potential slippery slope.

"

Yeah... It makes no sense to nerf AoE, to make it harder to get and thus make many skills almost single target, but yet leave multiple screen effective ranges on Projectiles alone.

see this shit?
this destroy games. "makes no sense to fuck with one thing. Lets fuck up other thing too"

Tread carefully, exile.

Literally every other ARPG limits projectile range, to prevent abuses like offscreen kills, etc.
For example, Grim Dawn and Sacred 2. And although both have many weak points, limited projectile range is NOT one of them.

My personal opinion - if you cant see something on your screen, you CANT hit it either. That should be the "golden rule". If you think that we should hit things further, then increase FoW as well, so players could see there as well.

IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Toliman wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
reworked

am I playing league of legends?

absolutely do not get into the habit of reworking every aspect of the game or it will be destroyed.
Not surprised that you propose the diminishing return mechanic which is probably the worst introduction to this game yet. I think they were absolutely nuts to do this and it is a potential slippery slope.

"

Yeah... It makes no sense to nerf AoE, to make it harder to get and thus make many skills almost single target, but yet leave multiple screen effective ranges on Projectiles alone.

see this shit?
this destroy games. "makes no sense to fuck with one thing. Lets fuck up other thing too"

Tread carefully, exile.

Literally every other ARPG limits projectile range, to prevent abuses like offscreen kills, etc.
For example, Grim Dawn and Sacred 2. And although both have many weak points, limited projectile range is NOT one of them.

My personal opinion - if you cant see something on your screen, you CANT hit it either. That should be the "golden rule". If you think that we should hit things further, then increase FoW as well, so players could see there as well.

Amen
There just needs to be a max range of slightly beyond max camera, this way you can't off screen (or in some cheap uniques' cases, get off screened by) anything you cannot start to visibly see.
"
CPTBRUMBL3Z wrote:
There just needs to be a max range of slightly beyond max camera, this way you can't off screen (or in some cheap uniques' cases, get off screened by) anything you cannot start to visibly see.

THIS!
but GGG are you even listening ?

like any abuse in this game this will be fixed only when leddit post 400 videos of it and mathil create a build around it.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 21, 2017, 1:27:12 AM
"
CPTBRUMBL3Z wrote:

^This. And do the same for monsters. They shouldn't be able to offscreen the players either. They should have the same FoV that the player has, but currently they can see further away.

Like another guy said many other games limit projectile range, and they are right to do so, it's only fair and reasonable. For some dumb reason instead of limiting projectile range GGG thought the best route would be to punish the player for doing its job, so they introduced reflect :p.

Seriously limit projectile range already, and fucking remove reflect while you're at it. You're gonna introduce a lot of new content and all on 3.0, and that's cool, but fix your god damn broken game mechanics first.
Last edited by poeFan2 on Jul 21, 2017, 4:42:40 PM
DD totem can offcreen and its not fixed.
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info