"
moshemaman25 wrote:
i must agree that ES whit vaal pack was OP

i was full dmg build poisen balde vortex over 2.5 mil dps and had around 15k es

i could leech 10k es per hit

that game broken.

they need re think es.

i say help the hybrid build.

put big note chaos dmg dont baypess energy shield if u not on low life.

make life reg aply to both life and energy shield

No they need to rethink vaal pact. Also life leech is still more efficient than GR and ES leech anyway, the only problem is VP, which is actually the direct consequence of when GGG already overbuffed it by removing the 30% limit it had on life leech.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 21, 2017, 1:32:00 PM
"
loardpcm wrote:
I got a witch with 8.5k ES on legacy league and witch with ~13k es on standard (high end gear). And to get 13k es i've spend ~80ex alone for the hubris + chest. For the 8.5k ES version of the same build i've spend ~10ex.

Only way to get more ES on the high end version of this build is to go for 300es+ gloves. I already got a 500es hubris, 900es chest, 200es gloves and crystal belt. Using 2 snakepits + dual wand kinda limits the sources of ES.

But its the choice you made. Cost of things doesnt matter in balancing. Its either you can or cannot do it. Looking at your occultist in standard i can say you have crazy dps and high EHP. It shouldnt be like that. Life builds cant achieve such numbers no matter the cost and thats the problem. You took 23 ES nodes on tree (if i counted correctly) and still got 13k ES. Avarage life based build takes 35-40 hp nodes to reach this 7-8k. See whats the problem here?
i like how people keep basically saying, okay it isn't super hard or expensive to get 25k ES, but who cares if you can if you can't do the deeps?
as though you're implying that 9k life is just as easy, and can do way more DPS at the same time or something.

hey you guys that play ES, maybe you should try playing life. try building a 9k life build and see how much it cost you for t1 life rolls on every single piece of gear, at least 80 passives invested purely into life nodes on the passive tree, and show me your DPS.

People like eMbbu were hitting like 20k es during second week of LHC and farming shaper as ED.
Just look at his ED guide under witch forum, he says so himself & has videos.
7 pages deep and still no screen shot. KEEP TALKING BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU GOT.
I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of screenshots, especially given the e-peen nature of the playerbase :)
"
I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of screenshots, especially given the e-peen nature of the playerbase :)

Well if you give me a year, Im theory crafting a useless guardian with nothing but life, ES and Mana nodes.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"

Well if you give me a year, Im theory crafting a useless guardian with nothing but life, ES and Mana nodes.

Sounds great!

But the challenge indicated in the OP of this thread was posting characters with 25,000+ ES in the current temp league(s).

The devs said that the leagues were crawling with these monstrosities. Where are they all? :)
"

But the challenge indicated in the OP of this thread was posting characters with 25,000+ ES in the current temp league(s).

The devs said that the leagues were crawling with these monstrosities. Where are they all? :)

They never said that. They said they have seen such characters. Even if there would be lets say 3 ppl with such ES than the point they made is still correct. There is even video on youtube with 80k es (with support). I already explained why he most likely wont get such screenshot.
"
kuciol wrote:
"

They never said that. They said they have seen such characters. Even if there would be lets say 3 ppl with such ES than the point they made is still correct. There is even video on youtube with 80k es (with support). I already explained why he most likely wont get such screenshot.

But including it on maniefest without no reason is stupid though, it would be fallacy known as channeling of topic, using something that is completely out of topic to say they are doing this without much valid reasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info