Does anyone have 25k ES in legacy? Post SS

That's a great comment.

I'm not posting this because i'm freaking out and need to relax. I don't even play ES and don't plan to in 3.0 or the beta.. check out my characters.

I just want to know where these numbers are coming from. Show me the character, gear and a SS in game of 25k ES.

Simple.

If GGG made these numbers up and are balancing off that WE ARE IN TROUBLE.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Really GGG's examples should have been about 15-20k es and 10k life. Usually only RF would scale life or es that high since their damage is based off their pool as well.

I also saw at a glimpse there seems to be some vid floating around with a guy having 16k life, but I didn't look into detail. It probably uses leg kaoms or something idk which isn't quite the standard to balance around.

https://www.poebuilds.io/builds/hc

There are mostly ES characters, but most of the life characters on the list have over 9k, or do they somehow have 'better than perfect' gear.

More so than anything, the fact that almost every player has a pool of over 8k (except maybe that MoM guy with like 5.2k + MoM) shows how valuable pool stacking is in this game, at least for pushing endgame safely. (ignore most of the ones with low es/life, if you check they removed gear and decomissioned the character)

ES definitely needed a nerf in the ease of obtaining high pool values, but 40% is probably overboard when combined with the other changes.

And I was sure they were going to reduce the effectiveness of int for energy shield, you can see players on the list only having like 110-150% increased es cuz they got a ton of int. Seems it didn't happen yet.
"
"
Puraime wrote:
you said 5 ex though to get 25k es, if you check poe trade you see 700 regalias in that amount and 5 ex is quite budget you will likely reach mid 10ks instaed of 25k

like others say its not THAT ez to get 25k es like you say. Anyways 13 challenges and very low lvl character but much money spent on poe.... says a lot.

Type of player who watches videos on reddit and think its ez to do this or that type of person.

Well bottom line is ES is getting nerfed after people talked loudly about it and complained about it.

Keep the drama going ;)

You are really biased and rude. Stop making this a personal matter.

Also: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1900001/page/1

Scroll down.

And I'm the guy who spends 90% of his time theory-crafting, re-building and testing his builds in endgame. That's why my characters are not level 100. But I don't have to justify anything to you.

While you are sitting there grinding Shaped Strand maps with your meta-sheep build, I'm trying to break the game in any means possible.

I just see useless theorycraft with your fake prices on items like yeah,no you cant reach 25k es with 5 ex gear even by standard prices
"
rupuciszzz wrote:
"
"
Puraime wrote:
you said 5 ex though to get 25k es, if you check poe trade you see 700 regalias in that amount and 5 ex is quite budget you will likely reach mid 10ks instaed of 25k

like others say its not THAT ez to get 25k es like you say. Anyways 13 challenges and very low lvl character but much money spent on poe.... says a lot.

Type of player who watches videos on reddit and think its ez to do this or that type of person.

Well bottom line is ES is getting nerfed after people talked loudly about it and complained about it.

Keep the drama going ;)

You are really biased and rude. Stop making this a personal matter.

Also: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1900001/page/1

Scroll down.

And I'm the guy who spends 90% of his time theory-crafting, re-building and testing his builds in endgame. That's why my characters are not level 100. But I don't have to justify anything to you.

While you are sitting there grinding Shaped Strand maps with your meta-sheep build, I'm trying to break the game in any means possible.

I just see useless theorycraft with your fake prices on items like yeah,no you cant reach 25k es with 5 ex gear even by standard prices

Ignore him, calling people biased when all he does is theorycraft with zero actual in game evidence. He actually told me to pay for his gear so he can prove it ... If it only costs 5 ex which in his words is so cheap, why cant he afford it himself?

Still waiting for screenshots of non guardians with 25k ES and viable DPS.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 21, 2017, 9:29:22 AM
"
bhavv wrote:
Still waiting for screenshots of non guardians with 25k ES and viable DPS.

You propably wont get one. There are few reasons for that.

1. Player tend to go for more dmg when they hit acceptable ES (10-15k depending on player)
2. High ES builds would be guardians and mostly RF builds
3. Most players dont even visit forums that really lowers the chances to find somebody with such ES

I dont get it why it must be "non guardian". The point in manifesto still is correct even if only few builds can do it. They didnt mention it was average or common. They simply said they have seen such builds. Those builds will lose a lot but the weaker your gear is the less you will lose. Thats also the point made in manifesto. To get your high ES numbers you will have to drop your dmg and be more in line with life builds that tend to take 35-40 life nodes.
"
bhavv wrote:
Balance is a thing GGG, and a lot of players here have no clue about. Life and ES are already perfectly fine in this game. The issue is the amount of damage that still gets past those two things.

You seem to think that builds should be able to mitigate all damage with no single killing blows (one hits) anymore. Hmmmmm, yeah sure. 'People' have no clue about balancing.
i must agree that ES whit vaal pack was OP

i was full dmg build poisen balde vortex over 2.5 mil dps and had around 15k es

i could leech 10k es per hit

that game broken.

they need re think es.

i say help the hybrid build.

put big note chaos dmg dont baypess energy shield if u not on low life.

make life reg aply to both life and energy shield
I have full friend list and recently asked online friends how much es they sport. Answers were anything from 7K to 14K es, but if I removed those players that play less than 4h per day I'd say average amount is 12k. And the only things they buy are immediately used by their builds - so more es or more dmg.

Which possibly can be the unwise thing to do considering they could save their time and money by buying some bargain things (like nightmare jewels) now instead of later - chance like legacy league won't happen again anytime soon.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
I got a witch with 8.5k ES on legacy league and witch with ~10.6k es on standard (high end gear). And to get 10k es i've spend ~80ex alone for the hubris + chest. For the 8.5k ES version of the same build i've spend ~10ex.

Only way to get more ES on the high end version of this build is to go for 300es+ gloves. I already got a 500es hubris, 900es chest, 200es gloves and crystal belt. Using 2 snakepits + dual wand kinda limits the sources of ES.
Last edited by loardpcm on May 21, 2017, 4:23:44 PM
"
kuddman wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
Balance is a thing GGG, and a lot of players here have no clue about. Life and ES are already perfectly fine in this game. The issue is the amount of damage that still gets past those two things.

You seem to think that builds should be able to mitigate all damage with no single killing blows (one hits) anymore. Hmmmmm, yeah sure. 'People' have no clue about balancing.

No, I think, as do most people that one shots, at least non telegraphed, are bullshit mechanics.

And if people find a way to prevent one shot hits, so fucking what?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info