Careful GGG...

"
Graiseperiod wrote:
All of these [Removed by Support] will whine and continue to play, and continue to donate. So that's all it is, is whining.

Donating? Not.. a... penny. Ever again. I don't reward people for screwing me over.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
All of these [Removed by Support] will whine and continue to play, and continue to donate. So that's all it is, is whining.

Donating? Not.. a... penny. Ever again. I don't reward people for screwing me over.

Screw you over? Lol, how did GGG do that? Its their game, its a arpg, you know how these things work. Balancing happens to broken stuff. Like they need your money tho.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Graiseperiod wrote:

Screw you over? Lol, how did GGG do that? Its their game, its a arpg, you know how these things work. Balancing happens to broken stuff. Like they need your money tho.

Your white knight is showing.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

Your white knight is showing.

Lol, got nothing better to say?
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Don't need to, it explains everything you do and write.
I'm not going to indulge your obvious trolling.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Yup GGG dont fuck around when it comes to nerfing usually. How many ppl playing discharge for example?

Here was my juggernaut discharge build has 10% of DPS it did.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667160

Plenty of reason to worry. THen again I think they bank of ppl jumping back on that horse to beat the system again.

So how much dps does your discharge build still do? Did it go fronm 100k dps to 50k? Would still be good. Whiners gonna whine.

I dont see him whining, its more of telling people that there are people who worry about nerfs and balance issues, well I call it nerf as its not really balancing at all.

If someone said they do less DPS and they are not angry about it, does that mean its whining or bitching? LOL.

I would say its more of being factual.
Last edited by Puraime on May 21, 2017, 4:23:31 PM
I love the D3 analogy, because it is very fitting. But not because of what the OP wrote.

D3 died a slow and painful death, because of neglect.

Blizzard has a skeleton crew "working" on D3, and the builds never really change, the meta never shifts, they just add new uniques and powercreep. The item chase is going to be fresh for a couple of days, then you have them but you realize that you have basically been playing the same exact game for the last ~7 years.

Be thankful GGG is gutsy enough to do drastic changes to balance and builds. The moment they are just pumping out new content but dont actually change how the majority of players are going to aproach the game, is going to be the time when the game will actually die (not the PoE is dead threads that keep popping up every now and then, despite constant growth).

I see the risk in the map system, because aparently a great deal of people like to bore the shit out of themselves, running a thousand identical maps all league. But that is a long term issue that i think they at least have another couple of months before they'll have to adress it.
"
Puraime wrote:
"
Zakaluka wrote:
I'm not quite on board with the OP, but GGG did perhaps make a blunder in their timing.

Maybe the news about ES changes should have waited until they were ready to disclose the Pantheon buffs. Kind of soften the blow a bit.

(I didn't come up with this idea myself, @stabberma)

the problem with pantheon is that life can also use it, so there wont be much debate about life vs es.

Not all bonuses have the same utility for all builds. Kind of like Eldrich battery is way more useful if you're making a MoM build than if you're making a CI build.

Pantheon could hold some interesting paradigm shifts for CI that we don't even know about yet.

Or, it might not, which might be why the order of unveiling here might not matter one bit.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on May 21, 2017, 5:33:15 PM
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Don't need to, it explains everything you do and write.
I'm not going to indulge your obvious trolling.

Im not trolling, you were.
when 3.0 is released i'm going for the second biggest supporter pack BECAUSE they (had the guts to) nerf energy shield. and keep the game balanced that way (although a bit late for my taste).

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info