How do you define "being rich?"

"
Puraime wrote:
"
"
Puraime wrote:
Basically being failure at real life who spend all day playing PoE.

Jelly much?

No I got legacy items and items worth of 100s of exalts, but farming all day and playing all day made my life bit harder to the point I couldnt concentrate on work better so its either you cut your hours or you play.

I wish I was emotional person though ;p

I did make 11 exalts in 4-5 days in legacy hc and there are many ways to make currencies.

One of reasons why I started posting on forums nowadays is I am quite bored of PoE. But still nice to see argument between whiners and white knights, thats why I am here.

On a serious note, if you do want to be rich you should play more hours and find ways to gain currency.

More time you have more currency you make, better ways you have more efficient it becomes, obviously obvious.

I'm completely opposite, too much work and no time for PoE:D I have 2 geared char in legacy and about 3 ex of currency lol I prefer to have enough currency in real life;) GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last edited by KOrchann on May 20, 2017, 10:48:53 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Like real life. Being able to do anything you want is rich.

40-60ex or so lets me build anything I want to at least. So I consider that rich per league.

Standard doesnt vary much unless you're into mirror stuff.

with 60 ex you cant even afford HH
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Standard doesnt vary much unless you're into mirror stuff.

...or alt art items.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Quick question. Since there's no gold, how do you define being rich in Path of Exile?

I just recently started playing the game so I'm not familiar with a lot of concepts yet.

having a HH is rich to me xd altho 50ex is a lot to me too so yeah depense on who you ask i guess.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
This is my first league holding more than 2 or 3 exalted orbs without need to buy more chaos or mandatory gear improvements.

Now sitting on 67 Exalted Orbs and nearly 500c towards the end of league i cant really think of an effective way to spend them. Its nice having essentially an "endless" supply of chaos for mapping and stuff (Spending 10 or so chaos on map rerolling, actually being able to afford huge stacks of Vaal Orbs, buying a days worth of Maps and Leaguestones, etc)...the only thing i can think of is to either craft now, or wait for the standard merge and craft then.

Sure, i can buy almost 2 Skyforths or almost a Headhunter but neither are viable to my builds to the point of worth. I made my dream character (CoC Discharge, nerfed or not im having SO MUCH fun compared to Ancestral Warchief boss killing) and thats what the games all about...right?

My plans, just map strand with Nemesis/Breach/whatever...averaging 250m-ish xp/hour, till the league ends. ES nerf? Dont care, ive always been so broke ive never been able to test a build with that level of ES.
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 20, 2017, 5:58:23 PM
When you own more wealth than 90% of the populace and own more than the lowest 50% combined. Then you're rich.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Simple.
If you have enough currency to buy gear that will allow to end the game,
you're rich.
if you don't, u're not rich.

The only way to measure your strength/wealth in he game, is endgame.
I used to chain Mao Kun maps all day every day. I had tabs full of them. I visited poetrade every 30 minutes messaging dozens of people. I had LL RF build with 80 ex a piece with bunch of legacy items.

Then SSF was announced and I deleted everything :D

I recently found a kaoms heart, with a bunch of other good stuff over the course of this league, managed to get 36 challenges all by myself. Atlas almost completed and shaper is the next goal. for the first time in this game I actually feel rich.
Last edited by golan4840 on May 28, 2017, 12:40:45 PM
It's like a horizon - the farther you go, the further it is.
Look in the mirror, do you see the Justin Bieber of POE? If not keep mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info