please don't create legacy ES mods

"
k1rage wrote:
"
The most sensible thing after large changes like this is a complete wipe. They achieve the same thing by creating a new temp league.

The lesson to be learned here is that permanent leagues are only for storing legacy items, etc.

exactly

standard will always have these relics of the past, if you play standard thats your choice but know that legacy items are a big part of standard

No. If all ES gear that goes from temp league to standard is worthless once it hits standard, that will affect the temp league. No one is gonna bother spending any serious amount of money in the temp league trying to craft anything that becomes obsolete in standard.

I'm not sure why I'm trying to argue this with you though as you don't understand it. And frankly, I only wrote this post so that I at least could tell myself that I tried.
Last edited by Madzak on May 20, 2017, 7:41:51 PM
please don't create legacy ES mods. +1

Standard is permanent league, not dump/disbalance league. More attention, please.
Last edited by Apocalich on May 20, 2017, 7:59:23 PM
"
Apocalich wrote:
please don't create legacy ES mods. +1

Standard is permanent league, not dump/disbalance league. More attention, please.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
This thread is pointless. They cant not do that. Its impossible for them to change existing mods. If the nerf hits (and it will) than there will be lagacy mods, end of story.
"
kuciol wrote:
This thread is pointless. They cant not do that. Its impossible for them to change existing mods. If the nerf hits (and it will) than there will be lagacy mods, end of story.

pretty much this
I dont see any any key!
If they retroactively nerf all items (legacy version) 50% of players will quit right away, and another 50% less will play new leagues. It took me a year of playing to finally get almost all (unique) items and would took me another year to get top 10-20% rare items for a few builds. If there was no legacy items I'd probably play 2 leagues and was disgusted that my chars are only finished by the 3rd month and ditched the game, thinking it's for 18h/day players.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Creating legacy es gear is the worst thing they can do, players with these legacy items will trivialize next content and then the difficulty will be adjust based on those players fucking every others players. Every currency used into the next league will also be wasted.
Last edited by EzBreesy on May 21, 2017, 12:47:05 PM
"
EzBreesy wrote:
Creating legacy es gear is the worst thing they can do, players with these legacy items will trivialize next content and then the difficulty will be adjust based on those players fucking every others players. Every currency used into the next league will also be wasted.

They don't adjust anything based on what happens in temp leagues.
"
"
EzBreesy wrote:

They don't adjust anything based on what happens in temp leagues.

Proof ? It's suposed to be the opposite, you think they balance the game based on items like legacy shavrone ring... ?
They don't base changes to the game on legacy anything. Legacy = no longer in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info