please don't create legacy ES mods

"
"
bhavv wrote:
Temporary leagues are PoEs alternative to full resets. You have the option of playing with a fully reset economy and no legacy items by playing leagues, or you have the option of sticking to playing your characters which have already accumulated hard to find, or legacy gear.

Except that it's not. Look what happened to Shav's.

No matter what I say, you keep ignoring the bigger picture and form your opinions based on temporary effects or events.

It's rather pointless argueing with you.

I enjoy a good discussion, but this leads to nowhere. Running around in circles gets boring.

Once again, this is where my discussion with you ends.

Except that it is and the only thing that happened to shavs was once upon a time it got nerfed and now there are legacy versions in standard and legacy league.

So what if there is? Why are you so bothered about legacy items? Other than jealousy for not having them yourself?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 19, 2017, 2:45:19 PM
"
"
bhavv wrote:
Because people in leagues other than standard / legacy have legacy items.

Lol no. Why the fuck you so obsessed with legacy items, which for the most part only exist in standard?

Because you are acting as if everyone played league. Newsflash: The amounts are roughly the same.

Leaving different versions of 1 item in the game also gives the impression that GGG has no idea how to balance an item.

they don't know how to balance so why not give the right impressions? xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
tl; dr: Remove Standard League. No one will even log in without Legacies and collections of them.

And with all these foil items I am highly doubt they will remove legacies from the game.
Last edited by Marmiađoise on May 19, 2017, 5:01:57 PM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
They said that they're increasing the base defense values by 20% as well so I assume that this chest is now going to be over 1100ES?

Amazing piece of chest you got there.
Imagine if the entire poe player base was only let's say 10 players in total. The nerf is coming.
1 player has that chest piece. Wouldn't just the rest of the 9 players just save up for a mirror and mirror it? After awhile all 10 players are running around with the same item lol.
Imo nerfing of items should only be done in extreme cases and only if all other ways have been tried out first to reach balance.

Dunno but to me it seems ggg s way of balance is out of touch, they rather just try to shift the meta instead, is that really the way to balance a game. I bet that life with vaal pact meta is going to be nerfed later lol. Isn't it instant leech that is the main problem and how the life vs es is on the skilltree. GGGs balance team makes me think of Hearthstone's balance team which imo is the worst balance team i have ever seen in any of the games i have played in my life. I am not saying ggg is as bad as them but they sure do remind me of them.

Atleast i know one thing for sure now, i am not ever going to bother trying to get the most powerful items in this game anymore. I think the mentality of gggs balance team just kills crafting too, whats the point, you guys with 950+ es chest were lucky this time, they could have nerfed your items if they wanted to but you can never know what this balance team will do at any time so its too risky imo at all go into crafting.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

What about hybrids, whats gonna happen to this?

Surely that doesnt deserve -33% ES, it would be useless otherwise.

I think hybrids are getting a buff but I cant be sure,

I certainly hope so as ive always kinda wanted the whole evasion+es thing to work well

yes, pls..

Its funny seeing what a Clownfiesta this game has turned into. /popcorn
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Yeah you're gear is off the hook. Most ppl are 10-13K CI and 7-9K LL with decent ex gear. 25K is nonsense. ES don't need a nerf at all really. They just need to reduce our DPS by a lot so you actually have to fight bosses and face tanking wont work with VP due to not enough incoming. Like 80% would be a good start.
Git R Dun!
The most sensible thing after large changes like this is a complete wipe. They achieve the same thing by creating a new temp league.

The lesson to be learned here is that permanent leagues are only for storing legacy items, etc.
"
The most sensible thing after large changes like this is a complete wipe. They achieve the same thing by creating a new temp league.

The lesson to be learned here is that permanent leagues are only for storing legacy items, etc.

exactly

standard will always have these relics of the past, if you play standard thats your choice but know that legacy items are a big part of standard
I dont see any any key!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Yeah you're gear is off the hook. Most ppl are 10-13K CI and 7-9K LL with decent ex gear. 25K is nonsense. ES don't need a nerf at all really. They just need to reduce our DPS by a lot so you actually have to fight bosses and face tanking wont work with VP due to not enough incoming. Like 80% would be a good start.

yeah makes more sense. 25 k es lol . how many really do have that. And just the fact that they say 25 k is what they balance it after and wants prevented it really shows their lack of touch for balancing and that the game is only balanced around the very few top players that plays all day long and are rich as fuck. As if a change like this will slow them down lol, they just buy and build the next big thing anyway. The peasants pays the real price as usual.

Saiyanz gear gives him 22 k es. just looking at that gear its just wow and still that's lower than 25 k. His gear is mirrored.
Who are these players that you balance the game after ggg?
Are this game balanced around everyone having multiple mirrors?
Wonder if anyone from ggg actually has a answer of why they cater around such a small playerbase as the top end players. If it was catered around top 10 % playerbase i would get it, even Saiyanz with his 22 k es is not in the 0,1 % club , he doesnt have 25 k lol.

Lol just looking at Rorys profile , the balance guy. He has got a level 85 character as higest level and 1 low leveled in normal, has he even been in the end game himself. How much does the devs really play their own game. Checking qarls and chris profile, they are set to private, but i remember i have checked out qarls character before , he was in normal or early cruel, these are the people that balance the game for us or maybe rather against us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info