please don't create legacy ES mods

"
k1rage wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

What about hybrids, whats gonna happen to this?

Surely that doesnt deserve -33% ES, it would be useless otherwise.

I think hybrids are getting a buff but I cant be sure,

I certainly hope so as ive always kinda wanted the whole evasion+es thing to work well

Hmmm, so this gets buffed?

lel if it does.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
I wish the legacy items trend would die in general.

Legacy items ruin the game balance, breaking it even more than it already is.

On top of that, it creates ridiculous market gaps.

Either balance the whole thing or don't at all. But this half-baked garbage needs to go.

Just for anyone who are so fucking scared about their 950 ES chests. Do you understand that if there is a global decrease of ES values, your chest will still be fucking top notch, just ahve a lower ES in total? And yeah, I also have t1x3 gear
Spoiler
(which is super high priced now since the value will be in the skies if they keep legacy) but it's stupid that in every league in the future all ES gear will drop to zero value before league ends.
Last edited by Madzak on May 19, 2017, 1:37:00 PM
"

Either balance the whole thing or don't at all. But this half-baked garbage needs to go.

Because what other players do in Standard League is very important and matters a lot to you.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
"
bhavv wrote:
"

Because what other players do in Standard League is very important and matters a lot to you.

It's not only Standard, [Removed by Support]

How many times do we have to tell you?

Lol. Indeed - some people just don't see the bigger picture. As I posted above, I don't mind that all my items that are t1x3 prefix get for intance 200 less ES. They will still be t1x3 so their relative value stays the same.
Last edited by Al_GGG on May 19, 2017, 2:01:05 PM
"
"
bhavv wrote:
"

It's not only Standard, [Removed by Support]

How many times do we have to tell you?

Because people in leagues other than standard / legacy have legacy items.

Lol no. Why the fuck you so obsessed with legacy items, which for the most part only exist in standard?

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 19, 2017, 1:56:42 PM
"
"
bhavv wrote:
Because people in leagues other than standard / legacy have legacy items.

Lol no. Why the fuck you so obsessed with legacy items, which for the most part only exist in standard?

Because you are acting as if everyone played league. Newsflash: The amounts are roughly the same.

Leaving different versions of 1 item in the game also gives the impression that GGG has no idea how to balance an item.

1) Legacy items only currently, and after legacy league ends, exist in standard league

2) You are complaining that standard league is not the issue, but legacy items are

3) How can you have an issue with legacy items that dont exist in new leagues?

- PoE TOS.
"
"
bhavv wrote:
1) Legacy items only currently, and after legacy league ends, exist in standard league

2) You are complaining that standard league is not the issue, but legacy items are

3) How can you have an issue with legacy items that dont exist in new leagues?

BECAUSE I PLAY FUCKING BOTH! Goddamn it! You are worse than a Jehovah's witness.

The amount of players playing Standard and the amount of players playing league are pretty much equal, with fewer players in each respective HC category.

But you claimed that legacy items dont only exist in standard lel.

Game balances should be based on leagues only. Yet here you are whining endlessly about legacy items.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 19, 2017, 2:13:45 PM
"
PayneK wrote:
I don't understand why GGG decided to decrease Max ES on gear and make it legacy instead of just decreasing value in ES Nodes in the Passive Tree.

If they just did that then there would been no need to create more Legacy items that ruin standard.

This. No idea.
Git R Dun!
"
"
bhavv wrote:
But you claimed that legacy items dont only exist in standard lel.

Game balances should be based on leagues only. Yet here you are whining endlessly about legacy items.

Player A can use legacy item in Standard.
Player B cannot use legacy items in regular league.
Player C can use legacy item in Legacy league.
Player C can use legacy item in Standard.

We have hundreds of unique items and many have several different versions.

Either make 1 version or just don't at all. It doesn't make sense to keep old versions in the game.

EDIT: It devalues builds when player A and C have the advantage of using an OP item from the past compared to the non-OP version you can now find in regular league.

Thats the whole point of standard league - you get to keep your items and character progress.

For people who dont like the ever inflating power creep / economy, thats why we have temporary leagues.

Temporary leagues are PoEs alternative to full resets. You have the option of playing with a fully reset economy and no legacy items by playing leagues, or you have the option of sticking to playing your characters which have already accumulated hard to find, or legacy gear.

- PoE TOS.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
PayneK wrote:
I don't understand why GGG decided to decrease Max ES on gear and make it legacy instead of just decreasing value in ES Nodes in the Passive Tree.

If they just did that then there would been no need to create more Legacy items that ruin standard.

This. No idea.

If all they did instead was reduce all ES nodes by 1% / 2% for notables, literally no one would be complaining.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info