Energy Shield and Life

Okay, wow. I'm not a fan of ES builds, and i haven't been around for a long time, only really playing since Breach, so i've got no idea on how long ES was dominating over life.
But yeah, generally i was for ES nerf, but this? This seems like a massive overkill :D.

Instead of looking at characters with 20-25k ES, a.k.a. the most well-geared and expensive characters, maybe it was worth it to look somewhere in the middle of the chart. Because with this combination of nerfs, everyone that wants to play an ES build but doesn't want to invest over 30ex into it, is potentially fucked :D. How does that help build diversity? I'm honestly not sure.
"
matt29234 wrote:
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
"
matt29234 wrote:
how are you actually this clueless about balancing your own game? absolutely pathetic.

How are you this clueless about the state of the game that you claim to know so much about? absolutely pathetic.

hmm look at my character page compared to yours i think that speaks for itself yes?

Its sad to think someone has spent so much time in the game and knows nothing about it, how those build guides workin out for ya?
Hi
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
what, you literally killed all the leech builds, which is more than half of the es builds

I "killed" only the ES leech builds,not all leech builds.I think i should drop this here since you believe that life=ES where it is not the case.Life needs leech+health pots for sustain while ES was supposed to (but powercreep meh) need ES regen+faster regen start a bigger ES pool and utility flasks to cover for its weaknesses.ES wasn't a facetank mechanic (if you remember where Vaal pact originally was you'd be able to figure it why,you had to invest lots of points just to reach it from the ES-based characters like Shadow and witch).
r.i.p
"
Nephalim wrote:
The real question:

Will acuity, legacy vinktar and berserker also not work with ES?

Since none of them states "life leech applies to energy shield", they will not work.
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
matt29234 wrote:

hmm look at my character page compared to yours i think that speaks for itself yes?

nah dont go there dude, he literally denies the fact that he cant get higher lv and is stuck on low level maps.

If you cant do high level maps at 85 then you dont know how to play the game
Wow this totally sucks.
I am a new player first week in.
I was going for a ES build that utilizes everything single thing you're changing.
Now making my entire first build, 4 days worth of leveling and meticulous planning, completely useless
and furthermore a waste of my time. So far and all the work i've put towards achieving
the desired set-up has been pulled out from underneath me.
I find this "update" to be a kick in the nuts, almost making me want to uninstall due to...
WHO KNOWS MAYBE YOU'LL NERF THE NEXT BUILD I TRY FOR.

Thanks for nothing.
"
TenTonBlue wrote:

Its sad to think someone has spent so much time in the game and knows nothing about it, how those build guides workin out for ya?

better than your builds for sure
ES nerfed, Vaal Pact killed, DoT nerfed. Wow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info