Energy Shield and Life

One thing I've learned from all this is never ever ever ever put several hours working on a build, just don't do it......Make a basic build and then go with it.....
Last edited by Mentoya on May 18, 2017, 12:18:53 AM
"
Maverick31 wrote:
This is total shit balance. I'm not surprised by it however, as these cockbags have a history of knee jerk "balancing" of shit. Usually to such an extent that whatever got balanced is 100% unusable.
Honestly as plenty of people have pointed out the majority of ES players are 8k-12k ES range and probably the majority sit right around 10k. Without a aurabot. So to balance something based on the 2% is just plain retarded.

of course it's a beta so I'll play the wait and see game but I wont be surprised if 3.0 releases to a smaller user base.

It's funny how this game is hyped up as having build diversity when it really doesn't. People want to feel powerful so when someone smarter then them comes up with a powerful item/skill/tree combination for a build it takes off. Step forward a league or two and GGG's response is to gut said build then buff a unrelated item which feeds the next build craze.
If they really wanted build diversity they would look back at nerfs made in the past and undo those that did not hammer the servers and cause stability issues.
Honestly stop getting upset that X number of players want to play build Z and stop trying to force players to play how you want. This isn't fucking shitablo 3

"Guys, if you want build diversity just let 99% of players play the same thing. I mean, are you stupid?"
OMGGGGGGGGGG~ NERF legacy VINKTAR TOO ~~~~ :D paf paf paf ~~~~~~o
how are you actually this clueless about balancing your own game? absolutely pathetic.
Read it twice now and am really concerned about an essential points. Build diversity.
I have no idea how LowLife builds should be able to be fun in future.
Peeps will find one build that will work with high ES regn and meta will be done.

I think thats a critical point. Instead of making life feel better you ruin ES and specially LowLife Builds. And sorry, your 25k example still lets me think you don't know your game or the majority of your player base.
"
matt29234 wrote:
how are you actually this clueless about balancing your own game? absolutely pathetic.

How are you this clueless about the state of the game that you claim to know so much about? absolutely pathetic.
"
We've seen characters reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game BECAUSE ES based can run literally ALL utility flasks.

That should have been worded in, so I fixed it for you.
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Can you guys please please implement a very simple graphic improvement.. if you are a Chaos Innoculation character can your health orb just become one big energy shield orb... ty.
"
Erecpyle wrote:
"
es build lose leech.
life build have leech

ES was never supposed to be "Blue life", they're supposed to function differently.Instead of leech ES will have to focus on "ES Regen" (but most people don't like that cause it will require more investment than picking 2 nodes and being done with it).

what
who said?
maybe thats your idea
what if mine is different?
picking up two nodes?
no i need stun immune too so i dont get stunlocked
no i need freeze immune too so i dont get freeze for eternity
if i dont have vinktars i will need life leech nodes too
it function the same way as life build
i traveled down to duelist to get life leech, therefore i should have life leech
and that is not a two point investment
if anything sustaining flask should be nerfed.
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
"
matt29234 wrote:

How are you this clueless about the state of the game that you claim to know so much about? absolutely pathetic.

Why do people keep kissing GGG's *** no matter how fucked up their changes to the game are?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info