The Fall of Oriath: Act Five Concept Art

"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
I love concept art!

More please. <3

just the consum generation... just want more, and more.....

Err. The intention was to show interest and enthusiasm in the topic of the thread, which to be honest I consider fairly reasonable (and positive...). I'm not entirely sure how it led to you bashing me based on your own guess of how old I might be, but I don't think that's fair. This isn't the first time you've quoted one of my posts only to take a dig at me, either.

Friendly word of advice - the forum has a rule against "needlessly negative comments", and I would say the post I've partially quoted is a great example of that. Repeatedly responding to posts by one person with digs at that person will very quickly be seen as targeted harassment and that's just not going to fly. I've no idea who you are or what your apparent problem with me is, but it might be time to move on. You can hide my posts if you feel that strongly about them.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Love the glass paintings so much. U guys need to make sometinh similar with them like with atlas map for ascendany supporter packs. Would by more expencive pack just because of it.
So, when innocence goes to purge the sinners, innocence turns into sin and sin turns into innocence. The mirror flips.

Something like that.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Holy moly, after Sacrifice of Vaal impact youre going to blow my mind with Kitava again.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Love it <3
Great work. Nevertheless please no more violet/purple... its for teenagers/juvenils mentality only..
Last edited by Rexeos on May 17, 2017, 9:18:50 AM
Badasss!!!
Wow its so good <3
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
awesome ... but the yeti are... how can i says that... the face (and colors) are ugly in a good way , but the shape of bodies are ugly ... in a bad way ....
"
Rexeos wrote:
Great work. Nevertheless please no more violet/purple... its for teenagers/juvenils mentality only..

How did you come to this silly conclusion?
IGN: Ironmallet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info