Nemesis/Bloodlines Leaguestones Question

On nemesis/bloodlines leaguestones it says "Next area will contain additional rare/magic monsters". What I was wondering is if this mod behaves in such a way that additional rare/magic monster packs are added to the map or monster packs that were normally going to be spawned as just a white monster pack are converted to a rare/magic monster pack. If anyone has any information on this I'd greatly appreciate it, thank you.
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2017, 1:46:34 PM
You should be able to test this pretty easily. Just run a white map without the leaguestone and then an identical one with the leaguestone and compare the density.
I would assume that by "additional magic monsters" they mean that "additional" monsters are added but who knows, right?
I was considering attempting that but there's a large variance in the number of mobs dependent on the mob type that is chosen for that map. If there's a good way to account for this I'd like to try it but I don't know.
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
You should be able to test this pretty easily. Just run a white map without the leaguestone and then an identical one with the leaguestone and compare the density.
I would assume that by "additional magic monsters" they mean that "additional" monsters are added but who knows, right?

Maps are 80% guest monsters so how would you do this?
run them with rampage stone on, count mobs. i'd go with beach or strand so your timer wont go to 0
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Have no one heard of monstrous treasure? The answer is those mobs are added packs, it's very clear if you run a monstrous treasure map with leaguestones,with that prophecy there shouldn't be any wild mob except for bosses but you will meet some running around, they are added to the map not converted. You can't do the counting normally because every map would have different numbers of total mobs, but if that number is 0```````
Last edited by TravisL on May 26, 2017, 1:25:18 AM
"
TravisL wrote:
Have no one heard of monstrous treasure? The answer is those mobs are added packs, it's very clear if you run a monstrous treasure map with leaguestones,with that prophecy there shouldn't be any wild mob except for bosses but you will meet some running around, they are added to the map not converted. You can't do the counting normally because every map would have different numbers of total mobs, but if that number is 0```````

are u sure those added packs are not monsters from example tora missions or something?
"
TravisL wrote:

Oh wow that's a good point, I can't believe I didn't remember seeing that. Thanks for the tip, I assume this more or less confirms it! Really appreciate it!
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
TravisL wrote:

are u sure those added packs are not monsters from example tora missions or something?

common dude, try it once instead being jell, don't be cheap, and you will see nemesis leaguestone add TWO packs, not one
"
TravisL wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
TravisL wrote:

common dude, try it once instead being jell, don't be cheap, and you will see nemesis leaguestone add TWO packs, not one

you have a sharp tone. i want to try it but i have played all league without getting a monstrous treasure prophecy. i am doing my best but sometimes you just aren't lucky enough. this one used to be much more common back in prophecy league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info