Changes to the Labyrinth

#makelabsgreatagain - aka GET RID OF IT
Oh pls why do we have to do lab für the skillpoints :(

Lab should be for treasurehunting ..

I hate lab soooo much ..
Cool. Wonder how much shorter "normal" lab will be...

I'd love it if you made the appearance of the trials a little more consistent in maps. In Legacy League, which I admittedly haven't been hugely active in, I noticed that my luck with map trials was drastically different than in previous leagues. To the degree I'd have no problem believing it's bugged. Please take a look at how unlucky folks can be and maybe make a few changes.

I'm all for difficult content - one of the most exciting changes in 3.0 imo is having the acts designed after the immense power creep of Ascendancy classes, and actually being challenging - but there's a difference between content being difficult, and being unable to even attempt the content because RNG says no. Artificial timegating with massive variance is not difficulty! :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
new farm incoming ;)
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Eutektos wrote:
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
you'll be able to access all versions of the Labyrinth from the Aspirants' Plaza

What about Offering to the Goddess?

I'm surprised this isn't the first question on everyone's mind.
Why would it be? Nothing they said gives any inclination that you won't need them anymore.
Normal lab requires 6 trials but the next two require only 3? What am I missing here? That conditional will be automatically met (and then some) by having completed 6 to gain entry to the first lab. Why bother displaying this requirement?
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
---
Last edited by Pathtoexiles on May 18, 2017, 6:02:59 PM
I hate the lab. With a passion. I'm saddened by this news.
Screw the lab. Make it an endgame boss so I never ever have
to run it again. Then move the ascendancy points behind something else.

A lot of people hate the lab and running it every league really ruins the
gameplay for me. That's how much I hate it.
"
mpegyna wrote:
Just make Lab enchants tradable.

They already are tradable.. Thats not gonna solve getting the enchant you want. We need more ways to get more chances at enchants.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Remove lab for the love of god.. its tedious, boring, and frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info