Changes to the Labyrinth

When the Labyrinth was first released, it made a lot of sense for the runs to be long and trials to be tricky and difficult to deal with. But after all this time since its release (especially for long time POE players), I have to admit that lab runs felt more like a chore, especially for the first four very important points (normal/cruel) that temporarily stopped you from progressing through to reach the end game more quickly.

I think that lab runs being shorter in general, along with a shorter number of trials + the fact that we only need to do trials once per league and not once per character. All these combined might make the lab feel less "chore-like". Liking these new changes very much :).
Last edited by Zevalex on May 19, 2017, 8:37:07 AM
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
The ascendancy trees were designed from the start to accommodate eight points, and specifically that those points be distributed in groups of two.
They were just six points in the beginning... this uber lab thing came before with the couple of extra points... and it was so much better when they were just six: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1900546. T.T
So, no nerf traps damage and izaro damage? Labs still sux... thats really bad news
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Ah, the whiners who sit around whining all day every day flooding the thread with their tears and further shitting up the forums even more with their spam and generic copy pastas.

Delicious tears.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
So, no nerf traps damage and izaro damage? Labs still sux... thats really bad news

why should they be nerfed?
you want this game to become boring and trivial?
So still no word on if offerings to the goddess will be required or not? That's one question I think everyone deserves an answer to
"
Toliman wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Game is already boring and trivial, Lab add 0 fun and is just annoying as majority have shown. We want an ARPG not gauntlet style trap bananza that they think is fun. 99.99% of the players do the lab for ascendancy points and never go back (majority dont even try uber lab since those last 2 points really arnt needed for any build). So tell me again why keep content that .01% of players play repeatedly for benefit?

OOOO I know why because its boring and trivial gotcha
"
steven0006 wrote:
"
Toliman wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Game is already boring and trivial

so lets go ahead and make it more boring and trivial is that what you are saying?
Certainly nerfing stuff should out of the question. Propose something sensible.
I'm NOT a big fan of the Labyrinth. It's way to long and takes too much time to complete. I also don't care for the randomness and not knowing which path to take to get to the end. I hope it changes in 3.0. Not run at all. Just my opinion, but I'm sure that are a lot of people who feel the same. I've actually avoided doing the Labyrinth altogether due to what a pain in the butt it is as explained above.
Porksoda
"
porksoda wrote:
I'm NOT a big fan of the Labyrinth. It's way to long and takes too much time to complete. I also don't care for the randomness and not knowing which path to take to get to the end. I hope it changes in 3.0. Not run at all. Just my opinion, but I'm sure that are a lot of people who feel the same. I've actually avoided doing the Labyrinth altogether due to what a pain in the butt it is as explained above.

Your supporter tags indicate that you love the design.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info