Extension of Legacy League

Noooo :(

I didn't want Flashback Lite...
I am already bored of this league and awaiting 3.0...
Tbh I really dont think this was the best option, it'll throw out the usual ladder stats and make the challenges easier to achieve making them feel a little diluted in value.

By all means I probably needed that extra time to be able to casually reach 100 in lhc but again I'd rather not if its due to an extension.
youtube.com/@scupht

scupht's many dens 🏕️ [Hideout collection]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3361526
This is terrible and confirms 3.0 is no where close to being released. Running out of ideas for what to do so let's just extend the league for no reason.
Boring league will last longer :(

Really hope to get Beta invite as soon as possible
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Wow I'm surprised.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
So the new supporter packs you be avaible while legacy packs are still up?
"
Namcap wrote:
This is terrible and confirms 3.0 is no where close to being released. Running out of ideas for what to do so let's just extend the league for no reason.

Agreed.

I stopped playing Legacy at the end of March, this extension is pretty horrible in my opinion.
"
djnat wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

Agreed.

I stopped playing Legacy at the end of March, this extension is pretty horrible in my opinion.

Found the non-readers.
You guys are really amazing! I got hooked on your game like 2-3 weeks ago.. During that time I've learned that you REALLY listen to your fans.

You have my support and I will be buying more packs to support the best ARPG - the real successor to D2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info