Extension of Legacy League

Not happy about this.
Stay awhile... and listen.
Thank you!
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"Overwhelming".

Yeah, I saw at least 10 people request it. Obviously that's a large majority of players. Bloody hell, I was looking forward to a new filler league.

I mean selection bias is kinda amazing if you don't look you sure aren't going to see.

There seem to be a bunch of salty Clear Speed Meta-tards in this thread bitching about not having anything left to do... oh the irony.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
4shaken wrote:
Not happy about this.

...said the player with 38 challenges complete in Legacy.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
finding relics, yeah right.
227 level over 3 characters and i haven't seen a single one of these be it in solo or in group play.
i know they mostly give you hot garbage but the item of the league is a little bit too elusive imo.
Last edited by weremole on May 15, 2017, 11:33:03 AM
Hey, my wife just came back ! I've got many time now to spend with her !

Seriously, this league sucks so much. I am an old Beta-player and managing a guild.
I have never seen my guild so empty during this league, because of the poor interest of the league and broken builds like howa build. After 1 month league, people have achieved their challenges and killed 20 times the shaper...

After 1 month and an half, the guild was empty ! But be careful ! What are doing players while they do not play to poe ? They are playing to ... some other games, like I do at the moment :(

Very disappointed
That's dissapointing to me. I was hoping, when everyone is moved to Standard league, there'll be better prices and I can try out a few builds in the month before doing a fresh start in the 3.0.0 temp league.
"
Gryzorrr wrote:

Seriously, this league sucks so much. I am an old Beta-player and managing a guild.
I have never seen my guild so empty during this league, because of the poor interest of the league and broken builds like howa build. After 1 month league, people have achieved their challenges and killed 20 times the shaper...

After 1 month and an half, the guild was empty ! But be careful ! What are doing players while they do not play to poe ? They are playing to ... some other games, like I do at the moment :(

Very disappointed

It will give you the opportunity to create a new account and try for 40 with higher challenge as HC SSF! Still lots to do, bro!
Thanks, just what I was hoping for! :D
"
Gryzorrr wrote:

Very disappointed

+
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info