Cosmetic armor request - Ranger gear

I'd really love to have (and would purchase) a set of cosmetic armor designed for a leather wearing Bow user. I'm not that fond of the "metal" look, nor am I fond of glowing or sparkly effects.

My biggest issue with (many of) the existing sets is that they're too bulky looking.

The Minotaur set looks good, but is bulky.

The Bear armor looks even better, but is even bulkier looking.

The Verdant armor looks a bit less bulky and is sort closer to what I'm looking for, but still not quite there.

The Gloom armor is closer to the scale I'm looking for, but is all metal.

The set that actually comes closest to what I'd like is the Arcane armor, the problem I have here is that it's dark, and smokey looking, and covered in weird skulls/heads (because it's aimed at Shadow players).

What I'd like, is something very similar to the Arcane armor, but with a forest theme, something aimed at a Ranger.

Any chance of getting something like that?
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2017, 2:09:20 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I think this is a point that got lost somehow:

Personally, I think gear which does not provide armor should not look like armor. Evasion gear looking leathery, shield gear looking silky - those make sense to me. But some of the others... (I really wish padded / quilted armor were replaced with something which looks "better" - strappy or lithe or something.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info