The way GGG goes in their announcement (that is what I like!)

GGG makes many post like this, this time the article has the signature of Bex_GGG, but we know Chris also make this kind of expression (is "jokes" the appropriate word to describe this?).

"
How are players selected to enter the Beta?
For the past two Betas (Closed Beta and The Awakening's Beta), we used a public Beta Key timer on the website that would invite one player per five minutes. While we gained infinite satisfaction from watching reactions from players, it was a little contentious during The Awakening's Beta and and the negative aspects from players being upset outweighed the fun of the trolling.

We'll likely use significantly larger but silent waves of invites to invite active players into the Beta (for example, instead of 288 keys per day like before, we might pick 500-1000 players each day that we send out invites for simultaneously).

My question is if this is the way NZ ppl jokes typically?

In my country of origin, ppl enjoy dry and dark jokes a lot and I know some ppl of specific regions hate it and (some loves it).

Asking just from curiosity.
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on May 11, 2017, 10:45:38 AM
Last bumped on May 11, 2017, 11:32:03 AM
"
GGG makes many post like this, this time the article has the signature of Bex_GGG, but we know Chris also make this kind of expression (is "jokes" the appropriate word to describe this?).

"
How are players selected to enter the Beta?
For the past two Betas (Closed Beta and The Awakening's Beta), we used a public Beta Key timer on the website that would invite one player per five minutes. While we gained infinite satisfaction from watching reactions from players, it was a little contentious during The Awakening's Beta and and the negative aspects from players being upset outweighed the fun of the trolling.

We'll likely use significantly larger but silent waves of invites to invite active players into the Beta (for example, instead of 288 keys per day like before, we might pick 500-1000 players each day that we send out invites for simultaneously).

My question is if this is the way NZ ppl jokes typically?

In my country of origin, ppl enjoy dry and dark jokes a lot and I know some ppl of specific regions hate it and (some loves it).

Asking just from curiosity.

I don't really see any jokes in there. Maybe a little wry humor in the bit about trolling players.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info