True story - A niggardly nagger nagged me about my nuggety nuggets.

I enjoy eating chicken nuggets and recently I purchased a bucket of chicken nuggets from McDonalds.

After I got home and when my nagging mumsie, who is a professional nagger, saw them, she nagged endlessly about how expensive takeaway food is and how I shouldnt be wasting my money on it.

She was being extremely niggardly.

I therefore decided to name a bunch of characters named after my mother:

Spoiler

PS. I love my mother, but she nags endlessly about niggardly things like the price of nuggety nuggets 24/7 365 days a year which gets very annoying.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 11, 2017, 7:04:41 AM
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 5:46:11 AM
I got muted in chat once for explaining that niggardly has nothing to do with what it sounds like... best of luck to you in not getting censored here.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
You disgust me.

:)
=3
:x
:3 :3 :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 11, 2017, 8:25:00 AM
While there isn't anything wrong with the OP, it is pretty obvious that its just trolling for the sake of a reaction from someone. Which IMO is even more obnoxious than just saying the word.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
While there isn't anything wrong with the OP, it is pretty obvious that its just trolling for the sake of a reaction from someone. Which IMO is even more obnoxious than just saying the word.

U mad?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

U mad?

Of course not, but looking at your post, and especially with the context that your signature provides... it makes some things pretty clear.
U MAD?
Post is too edgy for me. Bowing out. np np
Hahaha

bucket of fried chicken

Hahahaha

Mom's right. If you're going to eat like you're trying to kill yourself with food, you should be more economical.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 11, 2017, 1:00:38 PM
Oblivious
OMIGOD I had an argument a few years ago with a co-worker about that word. I said Shakespeare used it (not in racial connotation, either). She then went on to inform that the bard was a sexist, racist asshole whose plays should be banned.

I told her to fuck herself.

True story.

Do you think she reported me to HR?
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info