Ilyias's Standart Uberlab Enchanting Services

Uber Lab Enchantment Service:

I'm Excited to finally be able to do this kind of service. The speed of completion will continue to go up as time progresses.

Costs:

Spoiler
Helms: 80 Exalt for generic enchant like enfeeble curse effect etc. 100 Exalt for BiS enchant, 90 Exalt 2nd BiS enchant, 80 Exalt for 3rd BiS enchant for your main active skill.
Boots: 15 Exalt/ 80 exalt for Damage penetrates ele res
Gloves: 15 Exalt

Terms and Conditions:

You supply the item you want to have enchanted and tell me which enchants and 10exalt down payment. I'll keep spamming uberlab until I hit. I'll use my own offerings to run lab, you can provide Twice Enchanted prophecies if you want to but its not mandatory.

After you give me your item tell me which 3 enchants you would prefer for you active skill and a possible 4th generic enchant like enfeeble curse effect. I will add you ingame and link you the item after I hit any of the listed enchants.

How long it takes is impossible to tell, it depends on my luck and time and how many people selling offerings are afk or not. IGN: IlyiasDoesThangs is how you can contact me ingame.

Contract:
Spoiler
I will add you ingame and keep you informed of the progress by linking you the item after every run. I will hold onto the item until I hit your specified enchant and link it to you for confirmation. The item will be held for 4months until I hit the enchant you want and its confirmed by you ingame or you send me a message on here.10 exalt down payment along with the item and list of enchants at the start, remainder of payment at the end when the item is released back to you, if I hit your enchant and you don't have enough for the payment I will hold onto the item until payment can be made. If after 4months I fail to hit any of your enchants I will return your item and the downpayment back to you. The generic enchant is optional. The 3 enchants for the main active skill are mandatory.

Finished Clients:

Spoiler

If you're looking for more services or a faster Enchant service i suggest you take a look at
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977 One day I'll catch up to you Demi ;P

IGN: IlyiasDoesThangs
Last edited by Ilyias on Apr 7, 2019, 1:42:03 PM
Last bumped on Jun 15, 2017, 1:13:30 PM
thump
20ex for a helm enchant is way too low for the time invested. Either you're going to severely regret it, or likely not complete it at all
hmm...you think so? I picked 20ex because I know I'm not the fastest uberlab farmer It so figured it would be a decent price. But thanks for the feedback.
thumpbump
bumpthumpbump
bumpkathump
bumpsbumpsbump
bubump
babababump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info