The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

"
What happens on the main realm once Legacy ends and while the Beta is ongoing?
We're going to run events! So many events. It's a great opportunity to try out leagues and races of different variations without disturbing an active challenge league. We'll likely solicit suggestions from players over the coming weeks.

What does that mean?

We have to create a new char for each event?! Or can we participate with our already existing ones?

Because, I am not keen on restarting every few hours or days. :)
"
players with significant previous support immediately without the need for a purchase. We define this as a purchase of any top-tier pack ($440 or above) or people whose total lifetime purchases combine to $500 or more.

How do i check how much i have spend on this game ? only see the supporter packs i have bought in the past, dont remember how much they cost
IGn Name: Spatten
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
What happens on the main realm once Legacy ends and while the Beta is ongoing?
We're going to run events! So many events. It's a great opportunity to try out leagues and races of different variations without disturbing an active challenge league. We'll likely solicit suggestions from players over the coming weeks.

What does that mean?

We have to create a new char for each event?! Or can we participate with our already existing ones?

Because, I am not keen on restarting every few hours or days. :)

New char yes, except if they run an event where you start with a lvl XX char in act Y and you assign the points.
Second-class poe gamer
110$/440$
Have 1/4 chance get key
will it be possible to buy beta key from a player?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
goodluck everyone
Can I get a Beta key by asking rudely?
good i want key to bata pls
Lol really? You wanna waste ya time and got a lot spoilers?

"
filty wrote:
good i want key to bata pls

What leagues are running on the Beta realm?
Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF and Hardcore SSF. The next challenge league will be released with the full release of 3.0.0, not with the Beta.

What happens to my Beta characters and items when the Beta ends?
They will be destroyed.
really?

yes really it fun to play bata and see how good things gos ☺

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info