Are you OCD like me? Ever do this?...

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Reminds me of the Monk TV series. Any one else watch those? Was addicted to them when those episodes were new.

OMG I've always enjoyed a good police & criminal show. Monk used to be one of my favorite. The first one I enjoyed in the genre was Columbo, I used to watch it with my father when I was a kid.

Awesome. I got so tired of murder mysteries and detective shows because my parents watched them all back in the 80s and 90s. But I make an exception for Monk. Next on that list would be The Mentalist, but I wouldn't watch repeats of that like I'd do for Monk. I got my wife hooked on Monk repeats now, so she's watching them all, lol... our DVR has like 39 of them right now.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on May 9, 2017, 1:55:19 PM

some people are really cruel.

Yes I watched a lot of murder mysteries show too, got bored at one point because there are so many. And most of them lack of originality, but there are always some great crafted piece I enjoy such as monk.
"
diablofdb wrote:

some people are really cruel.

Yes I watched a lot of murder mysteries show too, got bored at one point because there are so many. And most of them lack of originality, but there are always some great crafted piece I enjoy such as monk.

:-)

It's a jungle out there, so much confusion everywhere, no one seems to care, but I do, HEY! who's in charge here? It's a jungle out there.

(that last DVD... oh that's funny)
Last edited by cipher_nemo on May 9, 2017, 2:13:18 PM
If my posts are longer than 1 row, I usually edit them at least 3-5 times and rewrite parts.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
If my posts are longer than 1 row, I usually edit them at least 3-5 times and rewrite parts.

lol! You aren't kidding either, many one liners from you. Plenty of longer posts, but I do see that if you can fit it into one line, you will absolutely shorten it to do so. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info