The Fall of Oriath Teaser: Abberath Fight

I absolutely REQUIRE more GOATMEN!
Spoiler
Spoiler
Not enough goatmen were seen in this bossfight.
Is there any trips to fight against this boss?
Reminds me.. IMPs from Doom :)
can't wait. hype
I want that cape as a challenge league reward lol!
Did i see a new fire gem? A Meteor skill *.*
Please dont take this the wrong way but this looked underwhelming, especially when compared with brine king and other fights in PoE already. That art work was pretty mediocre and i was hoping for a more demonic goat. The skills he uses seem themed with some of his items but that fight wasnt flashy at all. I hope the art team and boss script writers do some work on this one before beta/release.

Something cool like loads of goatmen watching him fight, then periodically Having the boss send in swarms of goatmen. But the goatmen are so loyal they light themselves on fire to do righteous fire style damage. More themed skills would be good too and him using his aberath hooves unique boots ability all the time when he moves would be good.

Lastly the fire pools look so plastique to me. They just look so off compared to what the excellent art team usually produces.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on May 8, 2017, 10:52:27 PM
Damn GGG! you guys are kicking ass! Thank you so much for all your hard work!
H Y P E
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Abberath? More like aberration, that might give kids nightmares. GJ ggg
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info