The Fall of Oriath Teaser: Abberath Fight

My wife left me for Pepe.
Don't get me wrong I am enjoying the reveals, but is anyone else getting really tired of this. It's like I am becoming numb to all of these teasers. I just want to know about the Beta, new skills, and when Oriath is dropping.
"
ChaosDaemon wrote:
Don't get me wrong I am enjoying the reveals, but is anyone else getting really tired of this. It's like I am becoming numb to all of these teasers. I just want to know about the Beta, new skills, and when Oriath is dropping.

They'd never release information on droprates. ;)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I would love to play it already!
Awesome! GGG, I love that you thought outside of the box a little for stages by having player switch areas for the next phase of the fight instead of just in the same area.

Reminds me the tier 8 Pier map with the architect boss and mini-lab traps, where you have to enter a new area for each phase of the boss fight. Love it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on May 9, 2017, 9:30:49 AM
This new boss we kill so many people :P
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! why 2 mana pot !!!!!!!!!
It says "beta begins in early may" but it almost mid may. Please GGG tell something specific to me. Cant wait . im tired of checking the news every hour
Looks great. But how about that beta info? league only has a couple more weeks, and we are smooth transitioning into 3.0?
That looks fun. I can't wait until this expansion comes out! :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info