does pvp happen?

hi iam still low leverl at around 29 just wanted to know if pvp happens? meaning are people playing pvp ?

i think this game is fantastic would be nice to be able to do some pvp on the side thats all just want to see if its possible?
Last bumped on May 9, 2017, 4:58:21 AM
You can pvp at low lvl (lvl28 max) and high level in 1vs1, 3vs3, FFA (Sarn Arena) and CTF.

Welcome to a new world of pain and frustration ^^
thanks for your reply, is the pvp popular do a lot of people play it ?
lvl 28 pvp could be considered close to dead

some people still idle in high level sarn arena in temp/std league if you want to bang your head against a wall
what i am trying to find out if pvp is played at max ? ctf or whatever i would like to invest more time in this game but i do enjoy some pvp occassionally just checking if i can pvp in this game or not really? even at endgame
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Casph wrote:
what i am trying to find out if pvp is played at max ? ctf or whatever i would like to invest more time in this game but i do enjoy some pvp occassionally just checking if i can pvp in this game or not really? even at endgame

Sarn arena is always full the days there is 180 leo if you want to do like those few asstwat who like to kill pve builds. Apart this, 3 vs 3 from what I know of is popular in temp league SC .
Forum pvp
thats all i needed to know thank you very much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info