[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

"
Are you going to update all of this to life? seems to be low life focused currently, still use sai in 3.0?

I'm not going to make this a full on life build, but I will be making life/MoM a huge part of this guide. I will focus on life/MoM and CI more than LL now since LL you will probably have such low ES.
And yes we still use a Sai in 3.0 for the implicit.

"
IMO you have few mistakes in your 3.0 starter:
- proj dmg doesn't scale dot anymore
- you should take MOM and 1 mana nod close to witch life node it will allow you as Trickster to have good mana regen and get some defence you may even drop mana flask.(just reserv 35% with TC curse and try to not use AA)
- that tree does't show trickster ascendancy
- why dont take frenzy? it still gives 4% more dmg +5% from trickster or i am wrong?
- tree not fully optimised: you can grap more dmg and life if you will drop mana reserv nod+projdmg+8%life.

I will update the tree and my starter today! Thanks for your input. I will see how I like MoM and put it either in the life section, or make a new spoiler for it!

"
With be blasphemy aoe and auras radius buff ED is more than fine. 1k+ base damage at 21lvl gem..

Yeah it seems like auras and curses are huge again! I love it, and ED got such a big buff I'm excited.
Last edited by Nowlech on Aug 3, 2017, 3:39:17 PM
For 3.0 what will you be going for Pantheon and Bandits? Brine King and Alira?

Thanks!
"

For 3.0 what will you be going for Pantheon and Bandits? Brine King and Alira?

Thanks!

For 3.0 I'm not sure about the Pantheon system passives atm, I will see what I will need, and report back in the post!

For bandits you still Kill All for the Passives, as nothing anyone gives is worth it for us.
I was looking for Trickster ED MOM build for 3.0 league and this looks just perfect. Thank you for putting together all of this.
Quick question about CI transition.

Isn't new support Dmg on Full Life pretty good int the 6 link? (before we get let's say empower)
Hi the passive tree links are not working please help :P
im thinking about playing the MoM life version but i think

might be better than a rare chest since we have so many rares res's shouldnt be a problem and we get a little bit of evasion.

what do you think about that?
"
sixkay wrote:
im thinking about playing the MoM life version but i think

might be better than a rare chest since we have so many rares res's shouldnt be a problem and we get a little bit of evasion.

what do you think about that?

Only thing is, is that is going to be not HARD, but difficult to get 3 blue, 2 green and 1 red on
Last edited by Nowlech on Aug 4, 2017, 5:16:55 PM
skill tree links aren't working for me
all of your leveling build trees dosent work ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info