[3.0] HC/SC Nowlech's Trickster Essence Drain (LifeMoM/CI/LL) ~Shaper and Uber Atziri! Videos!

(edit: this post previous said something else asking about the state of 3.0. But my conjecture was wrong, so forget about that)

Thanks for this build!
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 15, 2017, 1:31:35 PM
So looking straight up from patch notes right now - this should be super viable.

43%ED / Faster cast on contagion

Links would be:
ED - Decay - Effiacy - Void Manipulation - Controlled Destruction - Rapid decay/Empower (I am not sure about the priorities)

Guess I know what I am starting with the new season :)
i was always looking forward to play ED seems like they even buffed it :P or did they nerf any mechanic that im not aware off?
"
So looking straight up from patch notes right now - this should be super viable.

43%ED / Faster cast on contagion

Links would be:
ED - Decay - Effiacy - Void Manipulation - Controlled Destruction - Rapid decay/Empower (I am not sure about the priorities)

Guess I know what I am starting with the new season :)

Don't forget about contagion aoe buff!!!! :D

"
i was always looking forward to play ED seems like they even buffed it :P or did they nerf any mechanic that im not aware off?

Yes ED looks like it got a huge buff, and i'm quite excited about it. Of course they nerfed energy shield but we should be able to hit 8k ES. a HUGE loss but still viable.
Decay is pretty terrible in its current state as an ED link. If you want the Decay, you can use the Essence mod on a Sai and save a link. Other supports in an adequate gearing scenario contribute much more than Decay to the global ED damage output.
Last edited by djnat on Aug 2, 2017, 3:17:31 PM
"
Decay is pretty terrible in its current state as an ED link. If you want the Decay, you can use the Essence mod on a Sai and save a link. Other supports in an adequate gearing scenario contribute much more than Decay to the global ED damage output.

I agree, I will not be using a decay support for a link. Yes we lost 250 dps from the Essence craft but it's still a better option than decay as a link.
hey. what do u think about MoM with ur life based build?
IMO you have few mistakes in your 3.0 starter:
- proj dmg doesn't scale dot anymore
- you should take MOM and 1 mana nod close to witch life node it will allow you as Trickster to have good mana regen and get some defence you may even drop mana flask.(just reserv 35% with TC curse and try to not use AA)
- that tree does't show trickster ascendancy
- why dont take frenzy? it still gives 4% more dmg +5% from trickster or i am wrong?
- tree not fully optimised: you can grap more dmg and life if you will drop mana reserv nod+projdmg+8%life.
Are you going to update all of this to life? seems to be low life focused currently, still use sai in 3.0?
With be blasphemy aoe and auras radius buff ED is more than fine. 1k+ base damage at 21lvl gem..
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info