My first marauder build!

Yea i made one since i really like marauder xD. Its focused on two handed swords! so what do you think?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecB_wMnBS0GogmWC6oQ8BQgFHEX3BkuG6odJiFgJyAn7Si1Mgk0NTQ4Nug6UjpxP3pAoEGqUEdQUFRJVgRYY18_YEtgiGFSbI1tSnKpdO108Xrve4x82YE6hmCHKYjtjM-cJ565oJ2hG6cwrKqt5K-iud3BB8bY1I_XfudS6wnuFO8O707yL_Pd9kj3Mve--Ov8if2T

I'd look for gear and skills and whatnot, just using the good stuff.

Wondering if i should take blood magic since i know marauder has mana problems ^_^
it's not good. if you're starting a melee marauder always take those high physical damage nodes and go to butchery. you're also using a lot of +10 strength nodes that you could otherwise use less of. yes blood magic is very good but a lot of people also prefer to just use blood magic gems linked to their primary ability instead of taking the full node then doing something like using auras for the mana they still have to not waste it.
Last edited by POOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOOPOO on Feb 24, 2013, 6:59:37 AM
I took what you had and made it as sturdy as I could. I don't know what skills you're using, but this is what I managed to tweak it into for a Lvl 74 Cleave 2H Sword Build.

Added a lot of bulk, took out some suboptimal passives, and invested heavily into stuff that would amplify Cleave's and Heavy Strike's power when you're running this.
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180
Whoa awesome! thanks for the feedback everyone! and that level 74 build looks AWESOME!

When i was playing just now i realized that my build would take too many useless strength nodes, and i forgot all about the melee physical right under the life trees xD

i might not get the blood magic, since he is right, might just be better to put that on my skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info