A Preview of 3.0.0 Environments

"
mattislouie wrote:
Are the supporter packs supposed to be released today? because last week GGG said they were supposed to come out approximately in one week. (as seen in the "All skill effects on sale" thread)

You completely misread that post.

Here's what it says:

"Atlas of Worlds and Legacy Supporter Packs!
If you're looking for some points to spend on this weekend's sale we recommend checking out the Legacy and Atlas of Worlds Supporter Packs! The Legacy Supporter Packs will go off sale when the Legacy Leagues end on Tuesday 30th May (NZT) and the Atlas of Worlds supporter packs will end approximately one week later. "

As in, FoO packs won't be out until at least June 8th.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Is this going to mean an increase in the requirements of the game? (Graphics and gameplay)
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
mattislouie wrote:
Are the supporter packs supposed to be released today? because last week GGG said they were supposed to come out approximately in one week. (as seen in the "All skill effects on sale" thread)

You completely misread that post.

Here's what it says:

"Atlas of Worlds and Legacy Supporter Packs!
If you're looking for some points to spend on this weekend's sale we recommend checking out the Legacy and Atlas of Worlds Supporter Packs! The Legacy Supporter Packs will go off sale when the Legacy Leagues end on Tuesday 30th May (NZT) and the Atlas of Worlds supporter packs will end approximately one week later. "

As in, FoO packs won't be out until at least June 8th.

Okay, I see. Thanks for correcting me. (me thinking it was going to come out lol)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
i don't know guys this teasing got old for me like 3 weeks ago and here you are still teasing people with crap everyday, i can only laugh at this point :)
"
Kingoko wrote:
it's all nice and cool but we need info on life changes !

This guy gets it.
Hype
love the music

epic!
With the removal of Cruel and Merciless, will our resistances still drop as we progress through the 10 acts?
"
eralduspr wrote:
With the removal of Cruel and Merciless, will our resistances still drop as we progress through the 10 acts?

Yes, it will happen in various acts for some yet unspecified lore reasons.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info