[2.6] The Intelligent Juggernaut (Shaper, Guardians, Lab Farmer, 1M DPS, 13K ES, 50% evade, SC/HC)

This looks pretty nice, I think I will give it a try. How would you suggest leveling this char?
"
SquatBot wrote:
"
Divini wrote:
Did another Shaper, fight goes much smoother if you replace Grace with Wrath, and just play a bit safer. Puts the DPS on the add phase just over the top.

Just did Minotaur for the first time and it was pretty easy. Died a few times but that was not knowing the mechanics. Might give Uber Atiziri a try next.

Is Grace necessary at all? Between 17% Evasion and 50% Evasion I don't see or feel much of a difference.
Conductivity and Wrath sounds fun thought.

No, it probably isn't necessary. For HC it definitely is nice to have, as a 50% chance to evade a Shaper slam (along with some block chance) can save your HC character. But you can certainly just use wrath.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
This looks pretty nice, I think I will give it a try. How would you suggest leveling this char?

I would probably grab 2 Lead Sprinklers and build towards Templar (grabbing elemental overload and life nodes), then towards shadow area. Might be a bit uncomfortable near merciless, but at that point you can probably spec into HoWA/CI if you have some decent ES gear at that point.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
Divini wrote:
"

I would probably grab 2 Lead Sprinklers and build towards Templar (grabbing elemental overload and life nodes), then towards shadow area. Might be a bit uncomfortable near merciless, but at that point you can probably spec into HoWA/CI if you have some decent ES gear at that point.

Thanks. I went with dual Mortem Morsu claws, Tabula Rasa, and a GoldRim. Now I'm in cruel I have switched to dual Innsbury Edge sword where I'm just mashing everything with 9k dps.

I've taken all the life nodes close to the main build path (working my way to the claw wheel on the right hand side of the tree) and filled all of the jewel holes along the way with 7% life jewels. This is working quite well and I'll probably respec into CI at level68.

Thanks again for the cool build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info